Subject: [SIP] SIP- Speaking Opportunities

From: Claire Tranah <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:42:27 +0100

HI All,

IIR are putting togther a conference on SIP Implementations and Deployments
to run alongside its sister event 'AllIP Mobile Networks'. The SIP event
will take place on 6th-7th Dec in Lisbon and I am looking for speakers to
present the following topics. 

1/ SIP – A Carriers Perspective -Identifying and Meeting the Challenges of
Building a SIP-Enabled Network

2/ SIP Services and Commercial Applications – Engineering New Revenue
Streams from SIP- Enabled Telephony and Mobility

3/ Examining the Latest Development in Standards for SIP from the 3GP
Partnership

4/ Building a Compelling Business Case and Examining Time-Scales for
Commercial Deployment

5/ Examining theBusiness Model for the Provision of SIP-Based Telecom
Services to ASPs, ISPs and ITSPs

Should you be interested could you please contact me as soon as possible as
opportunities are being taken quickly. Further information on the event can
be found at www.iir-conferences.com/ipmobile

Many thanks,

Claire Tranah
Conference Producer - Telecoms and Technology
IIR Ltd

tel. +44 (0) 20 7915 5097
email: [email-masked] 

**********************************
see my latest conference at www.telecomstransmission.com/ipqos
**********************************

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip