Subject: [SIP] Updated SIP REGISTER Payload Draft?

From: "Susan Whitaker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:04:36 -0500

Hello,

    I noticed that the current version of the "Transporting User Control
Information in SIP REGISTER Payloads"
(draft-lennox-sip-reg-payload-00.txt) draft is due to expire this week.
Is anyone maintaining this draft and planning to submit an updated copy
in the near future? I believe this is the only draft which outlines how
to transport payloads in REGISTER messages and is thus required for the
transport of call control scripts such as CPL. If this draft is no
longer being pursued or has been incorporated into another draft, please
let me know. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Susan

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Jonathan Lennox <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:07:26 -0400 (EDT)

> let me know. Any information would be appreciated.

I plan to submit a new version of this draft within the next few weeks.
The main changes will be to align it better with rfc2543bis, i.e. to use the
"Content-Disposition" header to indicate the type of the uploaded script.

-- 
Jonathan Lennox
[email-masked]