Subject: Re: [SIP] Commentaries, FAQ on rfc2543

From: "rahul pande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:51:18 IST

hello sir,
     i am an MCA student doing some study in SIP and i would like to  be a 
part of your team.
     I'll try to help to my capacity, please guide me what i need to do.
       Thanking you,
         rahul

>From: "Computer Corporation" <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [SIP] Commentaries, FAQ on rfc2543
>Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:10:12 IST
>
>i believe that there is a need for commentaries on many issues that are
>implicit in the rfc2543. it is personally been a hugely educative 
>experience
>for me to me in touch with the greats of sip on this list.
>
>i am however, acutely aware of how newbies like I and others do infringe
>upon this list by asking the same questions repeatedly and getting the same
>answers from the pundits.
>
>although FAQs would be a good idea, I would also think that a document that
>is not wholly accurate (unlike an RFC) but easy, points out the
>implementational gotchas and explains the rationale will be a big help.
>Maybe one of us can start compiling a FAQ to begin with and then we can go
>onto a "sip implementor's guide".
>
>i guess the onus of such a thing would fall on someone studying/researching
>at columbia. i volunteer to do this if it will be of any worth and there
>isn't anyone else available (although I doubt my scholarship of sip and
>hence the ability to undertake this work).
>
>- farhan
>
>_________________________________________________________________________
>Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
>
>Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
>http://profiles.msn.com.
>
>
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>SIP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip