Subject: [SIP] SIP implementations

From: "Dr. Frank Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:33:48 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I've been lurking on this list for a short time and I've been wondering
if its kosher to ask about implementations.  If one were to make use of
SIP for call control in, say, an access switch, which implementation
would be the best.  I realize this is sort of a loaded question and I'm
performing my own inquiries of different vendors and free implementations
but I'd like to hear the opinions of those on this list if anyone has
one.  Just to add a little more fuel to the fire, I've heard good things
about the Vovida and Hughes Network Systems products, any comment?

Donning my flame resistant suit,
FM

--
Frank W. Miller
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science & Electrical Engineering
University of Maryland, Baltimore County

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:58:44 -0800

Questions like this belong on sip-implementors, since they are not
protocol issues. (This is the same split as on the RSVP list, btw.)