Subject: [SIP] Proposed Bar BOF, Fully Distributed Multiparty Conferencing

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:42:19 -0600

I'd like to propose a bar-BOF, location TBD, at IETF49, Wednesday 13Dec00 at
2200 (after the plenary) to discuss fully-distributed multiparty
conferencing. We'll then develop a new protocol for fully-distributed
multiparty partying . . .

Please respond if interested, so I can get a rough head count. Facilities
can be scarce.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:11:53 -0600

I have received a request for a change of the FDMC-SIP Bar BOF. One of our
esteemed colleagues must leave the event Wednesday afternoon.

Would you gentlepersons be amenable to gathering at 2200 on Monday instead?

--
Dean