Subject: [SIP] [SIPFORUM] New forum for JAIN SIP

From: Chris Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 04:39:54 +0000

Dear SIP Community,

Until now the only forum available for discussing the JAIN SIP
Specification among the whole SIP Community was the SIP WG alias. Of
course this has not been the ideal place, given the already vast number
of emails daily. Those of you not interested in JAIN SIP have tolerated
the extra mails and I appreciate it a lot, but I don't want to abuse the
privilege indefinitely.

So I have created an eGroup that will now become the place for such
discussions. If you are in anyway interested in the progress of the JAIN
SIP Specification I recommend subscribing to the group. I will also be
posting the most recent versions of the JAIN SIP specification on this
site before it gets to first public release on java.sun.com

Main Page URL: http://www.egroups.com/group/jainsip
Posting address: [email-masked]

Regards,
Chris Harris
JAIN SIP Specification Lead

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip