Subject: [SIP] SIP and H.450 features

From: Don Mounday <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:50:07 -0600

Is there any activity with regard to developing the equalivance of the
H.450.7 message waiting supplementary features in SIP? I assume that this
would be implemented using the the proposed INFO method but this implies
standardization of the INFO message contents. Or has this already been
solved?

Don

_______________________________________________
SIP mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/sip

---

From: "Culpepper, Bert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 16:26:17 -0600

see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mahy-sip-message-waiting-00.txt. 
(the link may wrap due to my email service.)

This I-D defines contents for message waiting status but uses 
SUBSCRIBE & NOTIFY methods.  These seem to be the 
preferred methods and not INFO.

Bert

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Don Mounday [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 4:50 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [SIP] SIP and H.450 features
> 
> 
>