Subject: [Sip] review comments on draft-khartabil-sip-conferencing-00

From: Timothy SOETENS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:30:01 +0200

Hi,

I have some, mainly editorial, comments about the draft
draft-khartabil-sip-conferencing-00.txt. 

5.1 (page 5) "The 200 response will contain a list of current
participants, ..." 
I think emphasising that this is the 200 OK response for the REGISTER
request will make this more clear. (I first interpreted it as a 200 for
the SUBSCRIBE request, but did not understand, because the CPS has to
send a NOTIFY with exactly this information.)

5.5.1 (page 6) NOTIFY message example
The contact header contains the conference ID. Is this correct? I though
to have understood that the contact headers should be a list of
participants of the conference.

5.2 & 5.3 (pages 6 and 7)
the accronyms cps., imcs. and imcps. are mixed. Is this intentionally or
do they all signify the same type of server? If intentionally, I think
it would be opportune to clarify which specific feature on an IMCPS is
used. If the same type of server is meant, I suggest to use only cps. to
avoid confusion.

Regards,
Tim.
-- 
Timothy Soetens
_________________________________________

From the Network Strategy Group @ Alcatel

Tel. +32-3-240.42.11
Fax  +32-3-240.48.88

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip