Subject: [Sip] SIP workplanning issues

From: "Drage, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:45:24 +0100

A few comments on the drafts table available at
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/

draft-biggs-sip-replaces-01.txt has now been used in 3GPP work, and
therefore it may be appropriate to note this on the workplan table.

As it needs to be a standards track document, it would also be desirable to
know if it is to be adopted as a working group item or not. I note that it
has the charter item heading completed, but I am not sure what status this
gives the draft.

draft-ietf-sip-100rel-04 has a 3GPP dependency, but this is not noted in the
workplan table.

draft-ietf-sip-refer-01 has a 3GPP dependency, but this is not noted in the
workplan table.

draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-04 has a 3GPP dependency, but this is not noted in
the workplan table.

draft-rosenberg-sip-sctp-01 still appears in the table despite the fact that
it has been replaced by draft-ietf-sip-sctp-00 which appears separately in
the table.

I note a number of author drafts expired in August - are these to be removed
from the table, or do they remain because the author has stated that he
wishes to update them?

Keith
Keith Drage
Lucent Technologies
Tel: +44 1793 776249
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip