Subject: [Sip] Comment on manyfolk

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:20:52 +0300

Hi,

A comment on the manyfolk draft.

Chapter 6 says:

"The Route header that is constructed from some provisional response
MUST NOT be placed in any other request except for the COMET for that
provisional response".

I guess that is wrong, since we now have other pre-call requests, ie
INFO and BYE.

This comment was given before, but I don't think there was any
decission, and the text it refers to is still in the draft.

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

---

From: "James Undery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:29:56 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> Christer Holmberg

> decission, and the text it refers to is still in the draft.

I'd agree with Christer on this, and note that this problem stems from not
referencing the base spec for standard behaviour.

James Undery

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip