Subject: [Sip] update to draft-ietf-sip-srv

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:39:42 -0500

Folks,

I've just submitted an update to draft-ietf-sip-srv. This is based
primarily on feedback from IESG folks on the proper way to do NAPTR
handling, as it was wrong in -03. Until it appears, you can fetch it
from:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-sip-srv-04.txt

Changes are noted in a changes section.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip