Subject: [Sip] bis-06 release date?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:43:00 +0530

Hi ,

<snip from "Max-Forwards v. Loop Detection">

> There has been little comment on the proposal to deprecate loop
> detection; one email in favor, and a few questions. Without any
> additional comment it will be removed from bis-06.

</snip>

Just curious... When is the rfc2543 bis06 expected to be out ?
Will it be after closure of all remaining open issues?

Regds,
Pankaj Nath
Hughes Software Systems, Bangalore

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:49:25 -0500

> Just curious... When is the rfc2543 bis06 expected to be out ?

We are working diligently on it. It should be a matter of days.

> Will it be after closure of all remaining open issues?

That is the hope. We want to last call -06.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com