Subject: [Sip] draft-rosenberg-sip-app-components-01

From: De Leo Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:51:28 -0300

As this draft has expired I'd like to know if there is a new version in the
oven or it has been renamed or let die.

Regards.
Walter

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:28:46 -0500

> oven or it has been renamed or let die.

Although there appears to be much interest in this work, it is not one
the charter of sip or sipping at this time. I may rev it to keep it
alive for reference, but chartered items take higher precedence for me
right now.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com