Subject: [Sip] updated offer/answer draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:02:31 -0500

Folks,

I have just submitted an update to the offer/answer model draft. Until
it appears in the archives, you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-offer-answer-00.txt

This draft includes all of the changes agreed to since IETF 52 and on
the list since then. There are no open issues that I am aware of.

Perhaps the most substantial change is the allowance of different
payload type numbers in each direction, as per list discussion on
mmusic. Other changes are noted in the changes section.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip