Subject: [Sip] Confirmation for subscribe ietf

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:52:29 -0500 (EST)

--

Someone (possibly you) has requested that your email address be added
to or deleted from the mailing list "[email-masked]".

If you really want this action to be taken, please send the following
commands (exactly as shown) back to "[email-masked]":

	auth ed87fdf6 subscribe ietf sip

If you do not want this action to be taken, simply ignore this message
and the request will be disregarded.

If your mailer will not allow you to send the entire command as a single
line, you may split it using backslashes, like so:

        auth ed87fdf6 subscribe ietf \
        sip

If you have any questions about the policy of the list owner, please
contact "[email-masked]".

Thanks!

[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip