Subject: [Sip] Authentication-Info ABNF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:40:54 +0530

Hi,
  The bis-05 mentions that the Syntax and semantics of Authentication-info
header
follow those specified in the RFC2617. (bis05-Lineno:3454)
  But,in the section on BNF, it gives the grammar from RFC2609.
(bis05-Lineno:4521)
  And RFC2617 is supposed to obselete RFC2609.

  Can anyone clarify as to which BNF is to be followed?
Thanks
Seshu

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 09:26:54 -0500

It should be the rfc2617 grammar. We'll fix.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com