Subject: [Sip] SIP bis RFC Work Plan and Call for Review Help

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:51:16 -0600

Here's the current closing-up work plan for SIP bis.

Beginning immediately, we need to subject bis-06 to "last call" type 
scrutiny. Get your comments in now, folks. Note that the loose-routing 
section is still being updated, as per Robert Sparks' recent email.

Going forward:

4Feb -- incorporate comments, release bis07, begin formal WGLC 

18Feb, -- end WGLC, incorporate comments

19Feb  -- release bis08, send to iesg for feedback

26Feb -- close feedback, incorporate all comments

27Feb -- send bis09 to IESG last call

7Mar  -- IESG meeting. Assuming IESG accepts, send draft to RFC editor, 
 get RFC number, and send RFC# to 3GPP, as they need it before their 
plenary meetings end on 8Feb in Korea.

I'd also like some "detail oriented" individuals to volunteer with 
"nits" review of bis07, making sure all the references and citations 
and MUSTS and SHOULDS and whatnot are spelled correctly. Clearly this 
does not mean me, as I cannot seem to spell "correctly".

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip