Subject: [Sip] Question: Response Context

From: Ofir Arkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:53:56 +0000

The response context is defined under section 16.6 request forwarding:
Response Context is the mechanism to maintain the target set as 
responses are received and associate the responses to each forwarded 
request with the original request.

The text does not define what exactly is stored with the response 
context mechanism (or it is me who did not find it). Can you please 
clarify that? since under 16.7 Response Processing it states that the 
response context will be located using a key described in section 16.6...

-- 
Ofir Arkin
Managing Security Architect
@stake, Limited.
http://www.atstake.com
email: 
[email-masked]
Tel: 
+44 (0) 207 495 7002
Fax: 
+44 (0) 207 495 7062
Mobile: +44 (0) 779 630 8632	

-----------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged 
material.  Any review, re transmission, dissemination or other use of, 
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you 
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the 
material from any computer.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip