Subject: [Sip] bis 8 translation from "tel" URL to SIP URI

From: "Agnieszka Szczurowska (LMC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:34:51 -0500

Hi,

I was analyzing draft-ietf-sip-rfc2543bis-08, section 19.1.6 on translation
from "tel" URL to SIP URI and I think there might be a missing host in one
of the examples.

Correct example of simple translation from that section:

tel:+358-555-1234567;postd=pp22 equals to
sip:+358-555-1234567;postd=[email-masked];user=phone

Example of translation in which, I think, the host is missing:

tel:+358-555-1234567;postd=pp22;isub=1411 equals to
sip:+358-555-1234567;isub=1411;postd=pp22;user=phone

Shouldn't the last sip URI be:
sip:+358-555-1234567;isub=1411;postd=[email-masked];user=phone ?

Agnes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
Agnieszka Szczurowska
* [email-masked]
' ext. 3345

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:52:49 +0200

Hello,

You are right, the host is missing.

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo                    Phone :   +1 212 939 71 71
Columbia University                  Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
472 Computer Science Building        Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
1214 Amsterdam Ave., Mail Code 0401  http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo
New York, NY 10027                   
USA                              [email-masked]