Subject: [Sip] SIP and SCF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:48:38 EST

I am trying to interwork SIP Proxy Server and Service Control Function (SCF) 
or SCP. This will be similar to the IN or WIN interface to SCP in PSTN.  
Before I define this interworking, I like to see if anyone has seen this 
interworking in SIP WG before?

Regards, 

John Alayari

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:05:14 -0600

> interworking in SIP WG before?

Yes, please see the following I-Ds:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-iptel-sip-to-in-05.txt

IETF also has a design team called SIN (SIP/IN) in place for this.  If 
you need more information on this, please send me a private email and I 
will fill you in.  The work in the above I-D is being refined as the 
first output of the SIN DT.

Best regards,

- vijay

-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Internet Software and eServices Group
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216   Fax: +1 630 713 0184