Subject: [Sip] www.softarmor.com down due to power outage, alternate available

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:07:24 -0600

My hosting facility seems to have an unplanned power outage due to
construction, so the main SIP and SIPPING supplemental websites are
offline.

The good news is that the backup sites at
http://kevlar.softarmoir.com/sipwg and
http://kevlar.softarmor.com/sipping appear to be on line. You can use
these sites for retrieving information until the main site comes back on
line.

My mail queue is also affected, so I may not be responsive to email this
afternoon. If needed, I can be reached at mobile +1 214 244 3703. I
shouldn't lose any mail, but messages delivered to the main system and
not polled by me prior to the outage are temporarily unavailable.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:19:44 +0100

Hello Dean,

Thank you for this information.
A small typo in the sipwg url ("softarmor" instead of "softarmoir"):
http://kevlar.softarmor.com/sipwg

Best regards
Juan Carlos

"Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 21/03/2002 20:07:24

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:   <[email-masked]>, "'Rohan Mahy'" <[email-masked]>,
      <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [Sip] www.softarmor.com down due to power outage, alternate
      available

--
Dean