Subject: [Sip] WGLC for Privacy Draft

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 16:11:12 -0600

We'd like to open discussion for working group last call on:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-privacy-04.txt

This is part of the "Bundle 2" group needed by 3GPP.

The working group last call discussion period will close immediately after
IETF 53, eta March 25, with the intent to move to IETF Last Call as soon as
possible thereafter.

Please note that this is NOT considered a final solution to our chartered
"privacy" goal. It is however an interim step believed suitable for a subset
of networks sufficient to justify an applicability-scoped extension.

--
Dean Willis
SIP WG Co-Chair

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip