Subject: [Sip] Comments on draft-ietf-sip-asserted-identity-00

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:17:36 -0500

Some comments/questions:

> If a UA is part of the Trust Domain from which it received a message
>    containing a P-Asserted-Identity header field, then it can use the
>    value freely but it MUST ensure that it does not forward the
>    information to any element that is not part of the Trust Domain.
> 

Does this in any way depend on a request for privacy? Or do we place a 
stronger burden on a UAS than on a proxy for non-sharing of asserted 
identity?

(OK, just one question)

Thanks!

Ben.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip