Subject: [Sip] (no subject)

From: Natasha Varshney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am doing a research project on SIP security  and privacy considerations.All I  found was the working papers on the subject.Iam looking for some technical papers if available.If anyone can help...

Thanks

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

---

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:35:30 -0500

Unfortunately, we only have 'working papers' at the moment, and these are as
technical as papers on this subject are likely to get. Be sure to look at
rfc2543bis-09, especially sections 22, 23 and 26 on security, since this
material is more or less final now. There are a number of drafts examining
the general privacy and identity concepts in SIP at the moment; it is a bit
of a hot topic. However, the privacy story at least should be stable by the
end of this month.
 
Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Natasha Varshney [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 5:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] (no subject)

Hi All,

I am doing a research project on SIP security  and privacy
considerations.All I  found was the working papers on the subject.Iam
looking for some technical papers if available.If anyone can help...

Thanks

  _____  

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH <http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://launch.yahoo.com>  - Your Yahoo!
Music Experience