Subject: [Sip] transaction layer

From: "Salva Rey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:46:54 +0000

Sorry, I posted a very similar question before, the change and addition are 
in between quote marks.

if sending a response on a server transaction a transport error occurs,
should the "transaction layer" try on all the destinations resolved by
draft-ietf-sip-srv-06.txt (used as reference [4] in draft rfc-2534bis-09),
before informing the transaction user of the error, "and transitioning to 
the terminated state"?

thanks a lot,
Salva Rey

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip