Subject: [Sip] Comment on draft-mills-sip-access-network-info-02

From: "Rob Phillips" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:15:27 -0500

In section 7 "The P-Access-Network-Info header", the rules for 
	3gpp-cgi , and
	3gpp-utran-cell-id 
need to have their rule names changed.  RFC2234 section 2.1 specifies that rule names must start with an alpha character only, not an alphanum.  Might I suggest
	access-3gpp-cgi, and
	access-3gpp-utran-cell-id

- rob

--
Rob Phillips, Sr. Software Engineer                 Netrake Corporation
mailto: [email-masked]                           3000 Technology Drive
voice: (214) 291-1096                                         Suite 100
fax:   (214) 291-1010     http://www.netrake.com     Plano, Texas 75074

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip