Subject: [Sip] Last Call: The Session Initiation Protocol UPDATE Method to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 09:57:18 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Session Initiation Protocol
Working Group to consider publication of the following two I-Ds as
Proposed Standards:

 o The Session Initiation Protocol UPDATE Method
	<draft-ietf-sip-update-02.txt>

 o Integration of Resource Management and SIP 
	<draft-ietf-sip-manyfolks-resource-07.txt> 

The WG also asked the IESG to consider publication of the following two
I-Ds as Informational RFCs:

 o HTTP Digest Authentication Using AKA
	<draft-ietf-sip-digest-aka-01.txt>

 o SIP Extensions for Media Authorization
	<draft-ietf-sip-call-auth-04.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by May 15, 2002.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-update-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-manyfolks-resource-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-digest-aka-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-call-auth-04.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip