Subject: [Sip] Revised: draft-willis-sip-svcrtdisco to -04

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:10:31 -0500

Bernie and I have revised the Service Route Discovery draft. This was
pretty much just a language cleanup with a few points clarified in
REGISTER processing if there is a stored P-Service-Route. We also
attempted to globally change the term "header" to "header field" to be
consistent with the language in RFC 3261.

The latest version is available at:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-svcrtdisco-04.htm
l
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-svcrtdisco-04.txt
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-willis-sip-svcrtdisco-04.xml

And should be available soon on the IETF site.

Please note that this draft is in "Expert Review", closing very soon . .
 .

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip