Subject: [Sip] draft-garcia-sip-called-party-id-01.txt and history requirements

From: "Cullen Jennings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:39:27 -0700

It seems to me that the mechanism that meets the requirements of the history
requirements (draft-watson-sipping-req-history-01.txt) would also solve this
problem. Do we want two things to do the same thing?

Cullen

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:00:23 +0300

Hi Cullen:

I am aware that this P- header may be part of the history. However, as you know,
the history is still in requirements phase, whereas 3GPP Release 5 needs a 
solution by June timeframe.

Miguel

-- 
Miguel-Angel Garcia                     Oy LM Ericsson AB
                                        Jorvas, Finland
mailto:[email-masked]     Phone:  +358 9 299 3553
mailto:[email-masked]        Mobile: +358 40 5140002