Subject: [Sip] load generation by a UA.

From: "ShavinderPal Singh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:46:02 +0530

Hi,

Is there a possibility by which I can use a SIP UA to generate a more
than 50 calls simultaneously? ( Or some other way)
I need it for testing purposes. All we need is some way to initiate 50
calls per second, just to flood a SIP proxy.
If this is possible, I would also need some way that these 50 calls
generated should be accepted at the other end by a "called party UA". so
that the "called UA" send 2xx's and these 50 calls are established also.

So, please suggest. If any body has done it, please tell me how can I
achieve this?

Thanks & Regards
s

Ph.: 091-124-6383474 (e 250)

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip