Subject: [Sip] minor nit in bis-09.

From: De Leo Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:54:45 -0300

Surely was already noticed but just in case:

In page 145 second paragraph it says ....This is only to provide backwards
compatibility with RFC2543 compliant implementations that do not support
UDP.  It should say TCP.

Sorry, i dont have the pdf version at hand so i cannot provide line numbers.

regards

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Surya Kumar IVG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:36:16 +0530

Yes, I think that is true,as earlier drafts has taken an inclination towards
supporting UDP and later versions moved towards TCP

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 03:52:23 -0400

Yes, this particular bug has been reported almost half a dozen times
now...

Thanks!

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.            72 Eagle Rock Avenue
Chief Scientist                         First Floor
dynamicsoft                             East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                 FAX: (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                  PH:  (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com