Subject: [Sip] new connection reuse draft available

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:51:15 -0700

Hello,

I just submitted an updated version of my connection reuse draft to SIP  
as an individual submission. In the interim, it is available at the  
links below.

I tried to clarify the proposed mechanism which was in the requirements  
draft, and for the next revision I will write real Client  
Behavior/Server Behavior sections.  My hope is that this mechanism  
draft can become the basis for a WG item in SIP.

thanks,
-rohan
(as an individual WG member/contributor)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-mahy-sip-connect-reuse- 
00.html
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/drafts/draft-mahy-sip-connect-reuse- 
00.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip