Subject: RE: [Sip] SDP doubts

From: Ranjit Avasarala <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:54:09 +0530

As per SDP grammer, \r\n ie CRLF is mandatory at the end of each SDp
field. Also connection field is mandatory. So any standard SDP parser /
builder should contain be able to interpret and buid them.
So in ur case provide the required values for c= and provide CRLF at the
end of each SDP line to test ur SDP implementation

Ranjit

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Shetty
Bharathraj (IFIN DC COM)
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 5:57 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: [Sip] SDP doubts

HI

I have some questions on implementation of SDP decoder.

 We are doing interoperable testing our SIP stack with RADVISION prolab
manager, 
the SDP test scripts available with this tools are not consistent with
the syntax of RFC 2327. Some of them are as follows.

*	In Some of SDP test scripts, CRLF or  LF is missing at the end
of
SDP script(Last field).
*	The connection field(c=) and time(t=) are not mandatory in
scripts
available in prolab manager.
*	The order of the fields, email field and phone fields are not as
per
the RFC2327(e-mail field should come before the phone field).

How do we go ahead with the testing of SDP with these kind of test
cases?.

Regards
Bharath

Bharathraj Shetty A.N.
Software Engineer,
Infineon Technologies India Pvt.Ltd. 
10th Floor, Discoverer Block, 
International Tech Park, 
Whitefield Road, 
Bangalore - 560 066. India. 
Tel     :+91-80-8410017/18   (Extn.2039) 
Fax    :+91-80-8410012 
email : [email-masked]  
*Disclaimer*
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to
legal or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee(s). They must not be
disclosed to any person without authorization. This e-mail and any
attachments are also subject to copyright. They may only be copied or
distributed with the consent of the copyright owner. If you are not a
named  addressee you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or
any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments.
If you have received this email by mistake please notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete or destroy all copies of the
email. Any  confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or
lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Shetty Bharathraj (IFIN DC COM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:56:43 +0530

HI

 We are doing interoperable testing our SIP stack with RADVISION prolab
manager, 
the SDP test scripts available with this tools are not consistent with the
syntax of RFC 2327.
Some of them are as follows.

*	In Some of SDP test scripts, CRLF or  LF is missing at the end of
SDP script(Last field).
*	The connection field(c=) and time(t=) are not mandatory in scripts
available in prolab manager.
*	The order of the fields, email field and phone fields are not as per
the RFC2327(e-mail field should come before the phone field).

How do we go ahead with the testing of SDP with these kind of test cases?.

Regards
Bharath

Bharathraj Shetty A.N.
Software Engineer,
Infineon Technologies India Pvt.Ltd. 
10th Floor, Discoverer Block, 
International Tech Park, 
Whitefield Road, 
Bangalore - 560 066. India. 
Tel     :+91-80-8410017/18   (Extn.2039) 
Fax    :+91-80-8410012 
email : [email-masked]  
*Disclaimer*
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal
or some other professional privilege. They are intended solely for the
attention and use of the named addressee(s). They must not be disclosed to
any person without authorization. This e-mail and any attachments are also
subject to copyright. They may only be copied or distributed with the
consent of the copyright owner. If you are not a named  addressee you must
not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information
contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this email
by mistake please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete
or destroy all copies of the email. Any  confidentiality, privilege or
copyright is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by
mistake