Subject: [Sip] Comment Period on Callee Capabilities

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 04:52:00 -0700

Hi All,

After the split between caller preferences and callee capabilities, we 
need to have a short review period on the callee capabilities draft 
(draft-ietf-sip-callee-caps-00.txt).  This draft has already been 
through detailed review and 2 WGLCs as part of its original parent 
document, but we want to make sure that the draft holds together in its 
present form. There will be a separate thread (Jonathan will start this 
thread) about the possibility of adding a device-id to the draft. 
Please send your comments to the sip list or to authors. This comment 
period will close on Friday August 1st.

Barring catastrophe, the chairs would like to send this document to the 
IESG shortly after the review period expires, as many other documents 
(including several documents in other working groups  (IPTEL, SIMPLE, 
SIPPING)) depend on this document.

many thanks,
-rohan
co-chair SIP and SIPPING

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip