Subject: [Sip] text conferencing at ietf57

From: Jiri Kuthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:38:11 +0200

FYI: there is a sip2jabber service that connects SIP users to jabber chat rooms 
in the upcoming IETF meeting. More information can be found 
at http://www.iptel.org/ietf54/

-jiri

--
Jiri Kuthan            http://iptel.org/~jiri/ 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Jiri Kuthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:12:05 +0200

>at http://www.iptel.org/ietf54/

typo: correct address is http://www.iptel.org/ietf57/

sorry,

-jiri

---

From: "C. Wegrzyn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:11:24 -0400

I don't see anything at the provided URL.

Chuck Wegrzyn

Jiri Kuthan wrote:

>Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
>This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
>Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
>
>  
>