Subject: [Sip] should we adopt draft-jennings-sip-app-info?

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 15:58:53 -0700

Hi Folks,

Back in Vienna, we had consensus to adopt the application interaction 
framework and KPML as working group items in SIPPING.  Allison already 
agreed that we can also work on extensions for application interaction 
in SIP (a new milestone).  One thing Dean and I forgot to do at the 
last meeting was to ask if we should adopt the 
draft-jennings-sip-app-info document as a WG item to fulfill this new 
milestone.

Please provide comments to Dean or I (or on the list).

thanks,
-rohan
co-chair SIP and SIPPING

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip