Subject: [Sip] WGLC summary : Referred-by

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Aug 2003 12:14:32 -0500

I've revised Referred-By based on the comments received
during WGLC. 

I incorporated all of Mary's suggestions except for reducing the
strength of rejecting requests with invalid tokens from MUST to SHOULD.
She and I were the only people to comment on the issue, so I left it
the way it it had been. 

The updated draft can be retrieved from 
http://www.nostrum.com/~rjsparks/draft-ietf-sip-referredby-03.txt
until it appears in the repository.

I believe this is ready to send to the IESG.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 10:46:18 -0700

Little nit that could be dealt with in Auth 48

Would you consider changing "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" to binary.

Cullen

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Aug 2003 23:39:28 -0500

Ouch - I think you brought that up before, didn't you.

IIRC, the group decided this was ok. I'll make that change
unless somebody objects loudly.

RjS