Subject: [Sip] Sending changed SDP in 200 Ok for a Re-Invite

From: srinidhi n <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Let  UE A be in a call with a UAS B.
A chose to change its SDP parameters and hence sent a
RE-Invite to B. At the same time, due to the reciving
of ths Re-Invite UAS B identified that its local media
parameters also got changed and it needs to
communicate this to UE-A .Since UE-A has already
initated a RE-INVITE, can UAS-B communicate this
information in the 200 Ok ?

thanks,

__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Rocky Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:33:41 +0800

Must be sure. But it also must be follow the offer-answer scenarios.

BR,
Rocky Wang

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
srinidhi n
Sent: 2005?9?21? 15:10
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] Sending changed SDP in 200 Ok for a Re-Invite

Hello,

Let  UE A be in a call with a UAS B.
A chose to change its SDP parameters and hence sent a
RE-Invite to B. At the same time, due to the reciving
of ths Re-Invite UAS B identified that its local media parameters also
got changed and it needs to communicate this to UE-A .Since UE-A has
already initated a RE-INVITE, can UAS-B communicate this information in
the 200 Ok ?

thanks,

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip