Subject: [Sip] draft-ietf-simple-xcap-07 XCAP root confusion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:16:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

draft-ietf-simple-xcap-07 says that a XCAP root purpose is to identify the
root of the tree within the domain where all XCAP documents are stored.
Ex: http://xcap.example.com/services

Later in the example given in "Section 6.2 Document Selector"
Ex: http://xcap.example.com/resource-lists/users/joe/index
the above has been missed out. The URI starts with a domain followed by
the AUID.

Does this mean that the root of the tree within the domain where all XCAP
documents are stored is server implementation specific (not mandatory) and
clients should know about this?

Thanks
-Anurag

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip