Subject: RE: [Sip] TRIP

From: "Raj Sahu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:41:36 -0700

Jigar:

I googled "Telephony
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/telepho
ny%26r%3D67>  Routing
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/routing
%26r%3D67>  over
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/over%26
r%3D67>  IP
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/ip%26r%
3D67> ".  pasted below is the result.............Do you need anything
specific, for general reading there are bunch of docs on web.

Results 1 - 10 of about 18,800 for "Telephony
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/telepho
ny%26r%3D67>  Routing
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/routing
%26r%3D67>  over
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/over%26
r%3D67>  IP
<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&oi=dict&q=http://www.answers.com/ip%26r%
3D67> ". (0.37 seconds) 

Thanks,

Raj

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Jigar Dani
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] TRIP

Respected People,

I am a graduate student at a reputed American University in Texas. I
have taken a course on Internet Telephony and have a presentation coming
up in a couple of weeks on TRIP: Telephony Routing over IP.

I would really appreciate if someone can provide me moreinformation than
just the RFC.

Thanks & Regards,

Jigar

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip