Subject: [Sip] Obtaining and Using Temporarily Routable User Agent (UA) URIs (TRUU) in SIP

From: "Jeroen van Bemmel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:44:32 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Obtaining and Using Temporarily Routable User
                          Agent (UA) URIs (TRUU) in the Session 
                          Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)	: J. van Bemmel
	Filename	: draft-jbemmel-sip-truu-01.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2005-9-19
	
Several applications of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) require
   a user agent (UA) to construct a URI which can only be used to route
   messages to that specific UA instance for the duration of a
   particular call.  A URI whose lifetime is controlled by the UA
   instance to which it indirectly routes is called a Temporarily
   Routable UA URI (TRUU).  This document describes an extension to SIP
   for obtaining a TRUU from a proxy, and for using this TRUU when
   communicating with a peer in the context of a dialog.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jbemmel-sip-truu-01.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip