Subject: [Sip] TRIP

From: Jigar Dani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Respected People,
I am a graduate student at a reputed American University in Texas. I have taken a course on Internet Telephony and have a presentation coming up in a couple of weeks on TRIP: Telephony Routing over IP.
 
I would really appreciate if someone can provide me moreinformation than just the RFC.
 
Thanks & Regards,
Jigar

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:33:49 -0700

There is some open source implementation of it at vovida.org. No one has
been working on it for a long time. The IPTEL WG might be a better group to
ask about it. The RFC was done in that WG. There are some implementations of
it but it is not widely used. Recently there has been much more interest in
it. 

On 9/27/05 8:10 AM, "Jigar Dani" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Respected People,
> I am a graduate student at a reputed American University in Texas. I have
> taken a course on Internet Telephony and have a presentation coming up in a
> couple of weeks on TRIP: Telephony Routing over IP.
>