Subject: [Sip] Updated connected-identity draft imminent

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:20:12 +0100

I am in the final stages of producing an updated connected-identity draft.
As this is expected to become a working group document, I would just like to
check that the proposed content captures what has been discussed or
commented in Dallas and the mailing list.

Compared to the previous version (draft-elwell-sip-connected-identity-01) I
am making the following changes:
- Change of To header field URI in sent mid-dialog requests to reflect the
URI received in the From header field of the most recently received
mid-dialog request.
- Removal of open issue concerning UPDATE.
- Re-organisation of UA behaviour sections to clarify and avoid duplication,
with greater use of MUST.
- Reference to procedures of sip-identity.
- Inclusion of sections on proxy impact.
- Minor corrections

The use of a revised To header field URI in a response (compared with that
in the Request) is left as an open issue (see ongoing mailing list thread).

John

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip