Subject: [Sip] Presence RLS

From: Preeti agarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:44:38 +0530

Hi,

Need clearification for the below mentioned scenario in case of Presence 
RLS.

1. SUB1 has created RLS doc named 'list1', having entries a)  
[email-masked]', b) [email-masked]
2. 'B' does not exist on server .
3. SUB1 subscribe for [email-masked]';
4. SUB1  gets notify with meta information as 'active' for A and 
'pending' for B.

Now what should be the next response from the server?

Should SUB1 receive one more notify with status "terminated'  for B.
OR, There won't be any further notifies containing B's information.

Also please point me to the document i can refer to know the server's 
behaviour in such scenarios.

Thanks.
Priti

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip