Subject: [Sip] Minor Typo in RFC 3261?

From: "Rajnish Jain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 04:18:12 -0400

The last sentence in the following paragraph of RFC 3261 mentions the word
"accepting". 

Section 17, 5th Paragraph, Page #123 :

   The client transaction is also responsible for receiving responses
   and delivering them to the TU, filtering out any response
   retransmissions or disallowed responses (such as a response to ACK).
   Additionally, in the case of an INVITE request, the client
   transaction is responsible for generating the ACK request for any
   final response accepting a 2xx response.

The author(s) probably intended to use the word "excepting" instead of
"accepting". Or am I missing something? 

Thanks,
Rajnish

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Tan, Ya-Ching" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:23:11 +0200

This is already in the Bugzilla :

http://bugs.sipit.net/show_bug.cgi?id=768 

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rajnish Jain [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. April 2006 10:18
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [Sip] Minor Typo in RFC 3261?

Thanks,
Rajnish