Subject: RE: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-outbound

From: "Christer Holmberg \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:46:43 +0200

Why shall I put together a summary of what has been discussed at the
meeting??? Isn't that what we ask for a volunteer (normally someone who
actually physically participate at the meeting) to do???

Now, as Dean wrote, there weren't that much technical discussions about
this at the meeting before the vote. A clear and simple answer.

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Roach [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 31. maaliskuuta 2006 22:57
To: Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)
Cc: Drage, Keith (Keith); [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Sip] draft-ietf-sip-outbound

Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF) wrote:

>I am not asking anyone to document the email exchange. I am simply
asking to document what happened at the meeting.
>
>And, if the only thing that was said at the meeting was "You have seen
the e-mail discussion, now let's vote" then please say so...

Christer:

If you want to put together such a summary and post it to the mailing
list for the sake of posterity, I'm fairly certain that no one would
criticize you for it. Start here:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

/a

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip