Subject: [Sip] What happened to all the good ideas?

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 15:12:29 +0200

Hi all, 

before the IETF#65 meeting a long and interesting discussion was
triggered by Dean's message entitled as "Principle of Dividing and
Conquering" (see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/msg12997.html). Many
suggestions were made and also the idea of (somehow) finding more
document reviewers was repeately mentioned (as an alternative to just
beating the document authors/editors).

Sure, these discussions happened before the IETF meeting were everyone
is excited about getting things done. 

So, what happened to the idea of early reviews? I could suggest some
documents for review :-)

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip