Subject: [Sip] outbound i-d update?

From: Juha Heinanen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:14:14 +0300

it would be important to get outbound i-d out as rfc asap.  i don't
think there are many things that need to be fixing in -03, but i would
like to see them done now rather than waiting for yet another ietf
meeting.

one of the issues is the notion of "primary" and "backup" proxies that
should go away.  it should suffice that UA is configured with at least
two outbound proxies, which may have same or different priority.

have authors of outbound i-d kept a list of other outstanding issues?

-- juha

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "Rohan Mahy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:26:01 -0700

Hi Juha,

I have been keeping a list of comments received so far.  I am waiting
for the chairs at this point.

thanks,
-rohan