Subject: [Sip] Building a "feature list" for interop statements

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 17:26:22 -0500

At IETF65 we discussed starting to build the feature list we'd use  
for the
interoperability statements used in eventually advancing the core SIP
standards.

I'd like to reissue the call for volunteers I made at that time.

If you have the time and interest to help with a divide-and-conquer
approach to building this list, send me email. I'll work with the chairs
to pull together a team out of the volunteers targeting a first draft
before IETF66. Respond quickly - I'd like to set up the first meeting of
this team by the middle of next week.

To say this is a non-trivial effort is a gross understatement. Please
volunteer only if you really can give this real time between now and
the Montreal meeting.

So far, its just me and Jonathan...

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip