Subject: [Sip] Answermode draft posted

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:08:13 -0500

The revised answermode draft, which supposedly addresses all issues  
(primarily stylistic) raised in WGLC has been posted.

The text is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-answermode-01.txt

Changes consisted of correcting a number of typos and stylistic  
usages, and minor cleanup of the ABNF. We also added an diagram  
explaining the entity names (like "UAC-User") in the requirements  
section. No functional changes were made.

Please review to make sure your issues have been addressed.

--
Dean Willis
Editor

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip