Subject: [Sip] Agenda requests for our next meeting in San Diego

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:26:28 -0500

WARNING: WE MAY BE MEETING ON FRIDAY IN SAN DIEGO

Meeting sixty-something is coming up in San Diego next month, and  
it's time to pull together an agenda. As usual, please send me  
requests for agenda slots, and of course I'll be "force feeding" a  
few slots for things my limited chair-wisdom tells me we'll need to  
talk about.

I'll be putting together a request tracker on the softarmor site in  
the usual place, and will try and remember to send out a URL for that  
when it happens. We'll also be posting incremental agendas on the  
softarmor site an on the IETF tools page.

Remember that meeting time is prioritized for the discussion of open  
issues relating to chartered work. It's not "my new draft  
presentation time" unless I'm feeling especially soft in the head and  
we accidentally have extra time or just need some relief between more  
heady topics.

This time, we'll be trying to consolidate the time to give longer  
slots for critical topics (like GRUU!) and trying not to have 15- 
minute "presentation slots" if at all possible.  I just turned 43,  
and I'm hoping to have this working group concluded by the time I  
retire, so let's try and stay on topic.

If you have single-issue or (or maybe two issue) questions or  
announcements that you think can be resolved quickly, Keith and I  
will be happy to integrate your issues (and slides) into the  
"chair's" slide deck if they seem appropriate.

If you'd like to make an agenda request, please send Keith and I a  
note including:

Your name
Your email address
The topic
The name of the main draft and any related drafts for the reading list
How much time you THINK you need

We'll also be asking that you get slides to us by the day before the  
meeting session.

Please note that when last I looked, we had been booked for the  
Friday morning session, as well as another session somewhat earlier  
in the week, so make your travel plans accordingly.

--
Dean, wearing chair hat, ceremonial robe, and staff of office.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip