Subject: [Sip] Progress of draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:13:45 +0200

We had the -04 version of this issued back in August, where we had a
fairly substantial rewrite by the authors. Does the rewrite improve the
document??

There have in the view of the WG chairs been sufficient comments made to
justify a new version before the IETF cutoff, and therefore we ask the
authors to produce that new version. We have been concerned at the
absence of list discussion so we would encourage SIP experts to review
this draft, so that some more work can be included in an updated
version.

Regards

Keith

Keith Drage
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 23:13:54 +0200

Hi Keith,

I haven't read the updated draft version yet. Sorry.

You might, however, not see reviews during this week since everyone who 
is active in the emergency service space (and therefore cares a lot 
about this document) is going to be at the SDO Emergency Service 
Coordination workshop (see 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/EmergencyWorkshop2006/).

I plan to send a review early next week.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 23:13:54 +0200

Hi Keith,

Ciao
Hannes