Subject: [Sip] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session Policies
	Author(s)	: V. Hilt, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-00.txt
	Pages		: 27
	Date		: 2006-10-18
	
   Proxy servers play a central role as an intermediary in the Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) as they define and impact policies on call
   routing, rendezvous, and other call features.  This document
   specifies a framework for SIP session policies that provides a
   standard mechanism by which a proxy can define or influence policies
   on sessions, such as the codecs or media types to be used.  It
   defines a model, an overall architecture and new protocol mechanisms
   for session policies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip