Subject: [Sip] WGLC: draft-ietf-sip-certs-01

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:33:40 +0200

(as WG chair)

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-certs-01.txt

Certificate Management Service for The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)

Please review and provide comments (along with any suggestions for
resolution) on this document by:

	Thursday 19th October 2006.
	---------------------------

In addition, if you have reviewed and have no comments on this version
of the document, that is useful (even essential) information, so please
indicate this direct to the WG chairs.

This document was agreed as pretty much done at IETF#66 and there have
been no major comments on the list since that time. At that time there
was an indication of 4 or 5 implementations - we would please ask those
implementors to definitely review this version of the document and
provide comments.

This document was originally started in SIPPING but was transferred to
SIP around the timeframe of IETF #65 primarily because it dealt with
security related issues. It does however define event packages.

Regards

Keith

Keith Drage
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip