Subject: [Sip] Feedback solicited on domain-certs-03

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:45:24 -0500

Folks: In preparation for the upcoming IETF, we will like to
solicit feedback from the WG on domain-certs-03:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs-03.txt

This draft is the distillation of the discussion we had in
Montreal.  It posits that the certificates contain two identities:
one for the transport layer and one for the application layer.
The reasons for these is provided in the draft.

There has been some discussion on the WG, but we believe that
the general direction of the draft will benefit from more WG
discussion.  Could you kindly spare a few minutes to read the
draft and post feedback in preparation for the next revision.

Thank you.

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies, Inc.
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip