Subject: [Sip] WGLC comments on draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-00

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:11:44 -0500

Hi,

This draft looks mostly done to me--my comments are pretty trivial.  
(Or maybe I am just too tired to be picky right now :-) )

Section 2:

> Any SIP server, be it a proxy, B2BUA (Back-to-Back User Agent), or
>    some hybrid, that receives a request, translates its Request-URI  
> into
>    one or more next-hop URIs (i.e., recipient URIs), and delivers the
>    request to those URIs.

(editorial) Partial paragraph? I think this is the definition of a  
"relay", but the term never appears.

5.1

> The name of this event package is "pending-additions".

Since the use of this package is scoped to the consent-framework,  
could we have less generic package name? Maybe "pending-consent" or  
"consent-pending-additions"?

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip