Subject: [Sip] SIP-COMMON-MIB

From: Ingo Franz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:03:41 +0100

Dear SIP work group,

I'm on the way to implement the SIP-COMMON-MIB module (i know it is not
ready yet but hopefully small changes will apear).

I wonder about referencing the "SipTCMethodName" type as index in 
"sipCommonMethodStatsTable","sipCommonStatsRetryTable" and
"sipCommonStatusCodeTable".

maybe the sipCommonMethodSupportedIndex should be used there
or is this OCTET-STRING to use as an index? 

sorry for my unkownness,
thx and best regards

ingo franz
[*****]TELES AG

R&D
Postfach 11 07 60
D-10837 Berlin

fon:     	(+49) 30-399 28 1645
fax:    	(+49) 30-399 28 01
e-mail:      [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip