Subject: [Sip] SIP status

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 23:17:58 +0100

(As WG chair)

There are a set of slides at the IETF#67 presentations site as below.

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/slides/sip-1.pdf

These are the WG chairs view of the current status of the work within
the SIP WG.

At the WG we will probably do no more that present the cover sheet, and
ask for any questions, points of view or whatever on any of the
documents covered for which agenda time has not been allocated.
Therefore if you wish to understand this discussion - you will need to
have looked at the slides beforehand.

This has to be brief, as we need to get on to the agenda items that have
been requested. Alternatively, feel free to use the mailing list.

Regards

Keith

Keith Drage
[email-masked]
tel: +44 1793 776249

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip