Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:40:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Indicating Support for Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
        Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2007-06-19
                                                                                           
This specification defines a media feature tag and an option tag for
use with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The media feature
tag allows a UA to communicate to its registrar that it supports ICE.
The option tag allows a User Agent (UA) to require support for ICE in
order for a call to proceed.
                                                                                           
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt
                                                                                           
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt".
                                                                                           
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
                                                                                           
Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt".
                                                                                           
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: "DRAGE, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:57:59 +0200

This version should address all the WGLC comments on this draft, and
that should mean we are done with this draft.

The related draft-ietf-mmusic-ice is currently undergoing a further
WGLC, so we will wait until that is ready before submitting to IESG.

That gives you a window to check that your comments and concerns already
expressed have been addressed. Please check sooner rather than later. I
would also suggest that we are at the stage where if you want text
changed, it is more than appropriate to state exactly what you believe
the new text should be, in order to prevent too many rounds of
clarification on what is intended by the comment.

Regards

Keith

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:40 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02.txt 
> 
>         Title           : Indicating Support for Interactive 
> Connectivity Establishment (ICE) in the Session Initiation 
> Protocol (SIP)
>         Author(s)       : J. Rosenberg
> This specification defines a media feature tag and an option 
> tag for use with the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  The 
> media feature tag allows a UA to communicate to its registrar 
> that it supports ICE.
> The option tag allows a User Agent (UA) to require support 
> for ICE in order for a call to proceed.
>                                                               
>                              
> To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a 
> message to [email-masked] with the word 
> unsubscribe in the body of the message.
> Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login 
> with the username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail 
> address. After logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or 
> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>                                                               
>                              
>                                                               
>                              
> Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
> reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
> version of the Internet-Draft.
>                                                               
>                              
>