Subject: [Sip] Agenda for Chicago

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:46:41 -0500

I'll be assembling the draft agenda for our meetings in Chicago, so  
please send me requests for time on the agenda.

Note that we'll be first assigning time to chartered items that we're  
behind on, then to chartered items in general, then to stuff we've  
been talking about that's likely to be chartered or affect chartered  
work, and only after that to new work.

Since I don't expect to have a lot of time left over for new work, if  
you want agenda time, please make sure you have "critical mass" on- 
list before asking for meeting time. It'll keep me from having to say  
"no", which I always hate doing.

Further, please try and keep our valuable face-to-face time for  
dealing with contentious, complicated, controversial (or other things  
requiring face-to-face discussion) issues, and do the easy stuff "on  
list".

Thanks,

--
Dean
SIP co-Chair du jour, pro tem, ad-hoc, and wistfully emeritus.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip