Subject: [Sip] WGLC for draft-ietf-sip-sips-05.txt

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:42:06 -0500

I'm pleased to announce that the authors think that the SIPS draft is  
ready for working group last call. This draft has had the privilege  
of more review prior to WGLC than most of our other efforts, so  
perhaps it won't be too controversial.

Please make a final read through the draft and bring any comments  
back to this list.

I'd like to conclude this WGLC by July 16, 2007, so get your comments  
back in by then. And I'll plan to put some discussion time on the  
agenda in Chicago.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

--
Dean
as co-chair and shepherd for draft-ietf-sip-sips-05.txt

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:03:11 -0400

Dean Willis wrote:
> ready for working group last call. This draft has had the privilege of 
> more review prior to WGLC than most of our other efforts, so perhaps it 
> won't be too controversial.

Right! I'm guessing there will still be a bunch of whining, at least 
from the usual suspects.

I'd just like to get on to talking about something else, including 
something that is actually useful to constructing secure calls - 
generally on a best-effort basis since that is all that I expect to be 
attainable for quite some time.

	Paul

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:10:43 -0500

> attainable for quite some time.

sipsec URI ;-)

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs