Subject: [Sip] Updated SIP Certificate Authentication requirements draft

From: "Steve Dotson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 13:02:11 -0600

I would like to call your attention to an updated SIP Certificate
Authentication requirements draft, which is the result of additional
feedback. More feedback/comments appreciated.
 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

            Title                  : Certificate Authentication in SIP

            Author(s)           : S. Dotson

            Filename           :
draft-dotson-sip-certificate-auth-03.txt

            Pages               : 14

            Date                 : 2007-6-1

This document defines requirements for adding certificate

   authentication to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  This

   document is being presented with the intention of providing clear

   requirements to any potential solutions specifying certificate

   authentication within SIP networks.  Supporting certificate

   authentication in SIP would provide strong authentication and

   increase the types of possible deployment scenarios.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dotson-sip-certificate-auth-03
.txt

Thanks,

Steve.

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip