Subject: [Sip] draft-gurbani-sip-sipsec-01 what goes on inside the TLS tunnel

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:14:42 +0530

Hi Vijay, Dean, Francois,

would it be needed to specify what messaging can occur inside the
established tunnel? I understand that the proxies do not need to know
what goes on inside, but for the two end UAs to interwork, would that
need to be clearly specified? 
For example, 

Can more than one Dialog go on inside the established tunnel? 

Can messages of multiple Dialogs established across different tunnels be
sent in other tunnels than in the one they were originally established
in? (this affect the way in which SUB+NOT mechanism would work, OR the
way lost TLS connections to be re-established in a new tunnel without
dropping a Dialog.. etc)

Regards,

Ravi.

--

Ravishankar. G. Shiroor

Wipro Technologies, Bangalore.

[email-masked]

--

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip