Subject: [Sip] draft-urpalainen-sip-xcap-diff-event-02

From: Jari Urpalainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:55:29 +0300

Hi all!

I've updated 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urpalainen-sip-xcap-diff-event-02.txt>. 
Element & attribute subscriptions were moved to i-d: 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-xcap-diff-06.txt>. 
Resource selections are done by a flat URI list with the XCAP resource 
list format instead of the "path" header parameter, and some text nits 
have been done. The somewhat controversial initial sync problem still 
exists when patches are aggregated. It is however, proposed that we live 
with that now as it is a corner case which still can be handled with the 
proposed approach,
any comments ?
br, Jari

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip