Subject: [Sip] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 17:57:44 -0400

Jonathan,

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call
comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sip-ice-option-tag-02
Reviewer: David Black
Review Date: 11 August 2007
IETF LC End Date: 16 August 2007

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

Comments:

This short draft defines a couple of SIP tags for ICE.  It's
in good shape.  The only things I found are very minor:

The "Unfortunately," word at the beginning of Section 3.1 should
probably be removed.

idnits 2.04.12 found an outdated reference:

  == Outdated reference: A later version (-17) exists of
     draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-13

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip