Subject: [Sip] Is this call flow a race condition or RFC non comformance ??

From: Jaimin Pancholi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:38:26 +0530

Dear all,
	Is below call flow a race condition call flow or RFC non comformance
???

                Caller                        Callee
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(1) INVITE with offer 1      |
                   |---------------------------->|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(2) 180 with answer 1        |
                   |<----------------------------|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(3) PRACK                    |
                   |---------------------------->|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(4) 200 PRACK                |
                   |<----------------------------|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(5) 200 OK for Invite        |
                   |<----------------------------|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(6) UPDATE with offer 2      |
                   |<----------------------------|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(7) ACK for INVITE           |
                   |---------------------------->|
                   |                             |
                   |                             |
                   |(8) 200 OK,UPDATE answer 2   |
                   |<----------------------------|

Regards
Jaimin

Email Privacy Declaration
****************************************************************************
***********
	This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip