Subject: [Sip] ABNF error in RFC4474 (SIP Identity)?

From: Jeroen van Bemmel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:29:25 +0100

Jon, Cullen,

In RFC4474 there is an example (page 19):

Identity:
     "ZYNBbHC00VMZr2kZt6VmCvPonWJMGvQTBDqghoWeLxJfzB2a1pxAr3VgrB0SsSAa
      ifsRdiOPoQZYOy2wrVghuhcsMbHWUSFxI6p6q5TOQXHMmz6uEo3svJsSH49thyGn
      FVcnyaZ++yRlBYYQTLqWzJ+KVhPKbfU/pryhVn9Yc6U="

while the ABNF says:

Identity = "Identity" HCOLON signed-identity-digest
   signed-identity-digest = LDQUOT *32LHEX *RDQUOT

"32LHEX" means 32 hex digits in lower case (as used for e.g. 
request-digest in RFC3261), but this does not seem to be the intention here?

Regards,
Jeroen

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip