Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Message Body Handling in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document specifies how message bodies are handled in SIP.
Additionally, this document specifies SIP user agent support for MIME
(Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) in message bodies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.