Subject: [Sip] connect-reuse-13 released

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 08:54:33 -0500

Folks: connect-reuse-13 has been released to address AD
comments and move the work forward in IESG.

By far the most pervasive change was to restrict connection
reuse to TLS connections, as we discussed on the list last
week.  We will explore a separate draft for TCP connection reuse
after IETF 74.

The draft is now available in the archives at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-13.txt

On behalf of the author team, I am hoping that version 13 will prove
to be a charm ;-)

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg