Subject: [Sip] Agenda call for SIP

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:32:32 +0100

(As WG co chair)

If you wish to have time allocated to a particular discussion in the SIP sessions in San Francisco, and have not already submitted a request, then please do so.

Please include information like:

-	name(s) of any draft(s) to be discussed.
-	proposed name of presenter
-	what is/are the key question(s) to put to the WG as a result of the discussion.
-	how much time you think you will need.

Note that in addressing the third bullet we would like a bit more detail than "WG item?", for example give us some help in identifying the text for the milestone you actually want in the SIP charter, which is the problem you want to solve, rather than the solution.

Please do this now as we will be putting the preliminary agenda together tomorrow (Thursday). Agendas are always subject to change but would prefer not to have any late surprises.

regards

Keith

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:51:58 -0600

Note that I'm accumulating agenda requests at our (yes, Henry, we one)  
wiki:

http://www.softarmor.com/mediawiki/index.php/SIP_Agenda_Requests_IETF_74

If your request doesn't show up there fairly quickly (48 hours), I've  
probably lost it.

--
Dean

---

From: Henry Sinnreich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:28:06 -0800

I suppose this is the 1st wiki in RAI?
If so, it is a good start.
Congratulations!

Henry

On 3/4/09 12:51 PM, "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 20:49:46 -0600

> If so, it is a good start.

Actually, we have been using it since IETF 69.  And the IETF tools  
team has also made a WIKI available to each working group, but so far  
we haven't put it into use.

--
Dean

---

From: Raphael Coeffic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 11:03:57 +0100

Hello,

Radu and I would like to present the relay attack draft recently 
published (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-state-sip-relay-attack-00).
 From the small feedback we became until now, it seems that there is 
some interrest in finding solutions, whereby the problem is clear.

I think we need only 10 to 15 minutes. The question we'd like to ask is 
whether or not this is something we want to work on. We also had a 
discussion (between the authors, not on the list) whether the document 
should address both the issue and a possible solution, or whether this 
should be split into 2 separate documents. I tend to think that one 
document is enough.

Regards
Raphael Coeffic.