Subject: [Sip] Agenda posted

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:18:29 -0500

A SIP agenda for IETF 74 has been posted at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/agenda/sip.html

The WIKI version remains active at:
http://www.softarmor.com/mediawiki/index.php/SIP_Agenda_IETF_74

Note that we're trying out the SIPCORE/DISPATCH split.

The Tuesday session will run as SIPCORE and start with an intro, but  
no discussion of, the new model.

The Wednesday session will run as DISPATCH.  This may be something of  
a gong show.

Ongoing SIP and SIPPING work that is not clearly in the draft charters  
of SIPCORE or DISPATCH will be handled in the Friday morning SIPPING  
session. We will also discuss the new work model and RFC3274bis in the  
Friday session.

Here's an mhtml version of the agenda for you folks (like cullen) who  
really want it in email. Note that it includes on the reading list a  
bunch of drafts that we haven't allocated time to; the inclusion is so  
you folks can see where those drafts might go in the new model.

Draft Agenda for SIP at IETF 74 -- SIPCORE Session
Victim	Topic	Drafts	Time
Jon Peterson	SIP Change Process Intro
(Discussion on Friday)	draft-peterson-rai-rfc3427bis-01	20
Christer Holmberg	Early Dialog termination	draft-ietf-sip-199-06	20
Robert Sparks	3261 Interop Statement	draft-sparks-sip-3261-interop- 
statement-00	15
Robert Sparks	3261 Normative References	draft-sparks-sip-3261-norm-ref- 
status-00	15
Robert Sparks	Fix INVITE transaction	draft-sparks-sip-invfix-03	15
Mary Barnes	RFC 4244bis	draft-barnes-sip-rfc4244bis-00	20
Placeholder	No Agenda Time	draft-ietf-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix-03
draft-rosenberg-sip-target-uri-delivery-00
0

Draft Agenda for SIP at IETF 74 -- DISPATCH
Victim	Topic	Drafts	Time
Theo Zourzouvillys	Via Cookies	draft-zourzouvillys-sip-via-cookie-02	15
Christer Holmberg	Keepalive Without Outbound	draft-holmberg-sip- 
keep-03	15
Hadriel Kaplan	Secure Call ID	draft-kaplan-sip-secure-call-id-00	15
Hadriel Kaplan	Session ID	draft-kaplan-sip-session-id-01	15
Alan Johnston	Batch NOTIFYs	draft-johnston-sipping-batch-notify-00	10
Alan Johnston	User to User for ISDN	draft-johnston-sipping-cc-uui-07	10
Salvatore Loreto	Context-ID Requirements	draft-loreto-sipping-context- 
id-requirements	10
Salvatore Loreto	Changes to Referred-By	draft-loreto- 
sipping-3892bis-01	10
Hadriel Kaplan	Updates to the Updates to Asserted Identity in SIP	 
draft-kaplan-sipping-pai-responses-00	10
Raphael Coeffic
Radu State	Digest Relay Attack	draft-state-sip-relay-attack-00	10
Placeholder	Agenda Time Not Requested	draft-avasarala-sipping-reason- 
header-dynamic-icb-00
draft-boucadair-sipping-ipv6-atypes-00
draft-gurbani-sipping-clf-00
draft-niccolini-sipping-siphandover-05
draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-02
draft-kuthan-sip-derive-00
draft-polk-geopriv-sip-lo-retrans-rec-concerns-00
draft-roach-sip-http-subscribe-01
draft-rosenberg-sip-tote-02
draft-york-sip-visual-identifier-trusted-identity-01
0

Draft Agenda for SIP at IETF 74 -- SIP/SIPPING Continuing Work
Victim	Topic	Drafts	Time
Gonzalo Camarillo	Re-INVITE Handling in SIP & Media State under  
Preconditions in SIP	draft-camarillo-sipping-reinvite-00
draft-camarillo-sipping-precons-00
15
Christer Holmberg	Re-Invite Fallback (based on ML discussion)	draft- 
ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10	15
Eric Burger	Info Events	draft-ietf-sip-info-events-03	15
Hadriel Kaplan	Identity	draft-elwell-sip-e2e-identity-important-03	30
Dale Worley	Profile Datasets	draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets-02	15
Volker Hilt	SIP Overload Control	draft-ietf-sipping-overload-design-02	 
15
Salvatore Loreto	Event Throttling	draft-niemi-sipping-event- 
throttle-08	15
Jon Peterson	SIP Change Process Intro (Discussion on Friday)	draft- 
peterson-rai-rfc3427bis-01	30
Placeholder	No Agenda Time	draft-ietf-sip-outbound-16
draft-ietf-sip-connect-reuse-12
draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-10
draft-ietf-sip-certs-07
draft-ietf-sip-dtls-srtp-framework-06
draft-ietf-sip-session-policy-framework-05
draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-04
draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-12
draft-ietf-sip-body-handling-05
draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-02
draft-ietf-sip-eku-03
draft-ietf-sip-record-route-fix-05
draft-ietf-sip-saml-05
draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-05
draft-rosenberg-sip-info-litmus-02
draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-06
0