Subject: [Sip] Not my day for tidy; draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-07 submitted

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:09:47 -0500

In -06, it appears that I failed to convert the "<" and ">"  in one  
XML example into "&lt;" and "&gt;", meaning a large part of the  
example XML document simply disappeared. There are some things about  
using xml2rfc to document xml that really bug me . . .

So I fixed it. The draft, that is, not xml2rfc.

I took this opportunity to also run another spell check, and correct a  
few typos I had introduced.

New version (-07) has been submitted for draft-ietf-sip- 
xcapevent-07.txt.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-07.txt

Diff from previous version:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-07

or a more useful diff from draft -05
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-05;url2=draft-ietf-sip-xcapevent-07

Barring an answer to Byron's 404 question, I think I'm done.

--
Dean