Subject: [Sip] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08.txt

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 17:54:58 +0200

As these seem to have stopped going to the SIP list with the closure of the working group, I am forwarding this.

regards

Keith

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : UA-Driven Privacy Mechanism for SIP
	Author(s)       : M. Munakata, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2009-05-19

This document defines a guideline for a User Agent (UA) to generate
an anonymous Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) message by utilizing
mechanisms such as Globally Routable User Agent URIs (GRUU) and
Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) without the need for a
privacy service defined in RFC 3323.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-ua-privacy-08.txt>