Subject: [Sip] New versions of domain-certs and sip-eku

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:25:40 -0500

All: Scott and I released new versions of domain-certs (-04)
and sip-eku (-05) following a conversation with the AD, who
is in the process of moving these forward.

The changes were minor and are summarized as follows:

1) In domain-certs-04, the sip-eku reference was downgraded from
  Normative to Informative.

2) In sip-eku-05, changed the description of how to examine
  the EKU values to clarify that the decision to be made is
  whether or not the certificate is restricted, as opposed to
  deciding whether or not the certificate is valid in some broader
  sense.

The new versions are available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sip-domain-certs-04
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sip-eku-05

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/