Subject: [Sip] RFC 3261 Accept-Language change to allow empty

From: "Rawsthorne, Alan \(Alan\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 10:23:25 -0500

What is the purpose of the RFC3261 change that allowed 
Accept-Language: 
 What does a language set to nothing mean?

Some systems (older?) reject responses with empty value
Accept-Language:

---

From: "Attila Sipos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:08:52 +0100

I have been told...

The SIP and SIPPING WGs have been replaced by sipcore
(http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sipcore-charter.html)
and dispatch (http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/dispatch-charter.html).

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Rawsthorne, Alan (Alan)
Sent: 06 May 2009 16:23
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sip] RFC 3261 Accept-Language change to allow empty

Some systems (older?) reject responses with empty value
Accept-Language:
_______________________________________________
Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
This list is for NEW development of the core SIP Protocol Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip