Subject: [Sip] Types of Conference calls supported by SIP

From: Ruben Roque <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:54:22 +0530

Hi,

I want to learn the types of conference calls supported by SIP along
with the working and call flow.
Kindly provide me the links/RFC's for the same.

Thank you!

Regards,
Reuben

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:09:32 -0500

RFCs 4245, 4353, 4575 and 4579 describe SIP based conferencing. They were
developed in the SIPPING WG.

You might also want to look at the work in the XCON WG:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/xcon/

Regards,
Mary.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:24 AM, Ruben Roque <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Sip mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sip
> This list is essentially closed and only used for finishing old business.
> Use [email-masked] for questions on how to develop a SIP
> implementation.
> Use [email-masked] for new developments on the application of sip.
> Use [email-masked] for issues related to maintenance of the core SIP
> specifications.
>