Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 14:59:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Third-Party Token-based Authentication and Authorization for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-05-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the "Bearer" authentication scheme for the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and a mechanism by which user
   authentication and SIP registration authorization is delegated to a
   third party, using the OAuth 2.0 framework and OpenID Connect Core
   1.0.  This document updates RFC 3261 to provide guidance on how a SIP
   User Agent Client (UAC) responds to a SIP 401/407 response that
   contains multiple WWW-Authenticate/Proxy-Authenticate header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/