Subject: [sipcore] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:13:11 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-token-authnz/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my comments!

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 22:19:58 +0000

Thank You, Benjamin!

BTW, we forgot to fix the minor "typicall" nit that you found and indicated in GitHub. We will do that, and submit a new version, so we don't forget about it :)

Regards,

Christer

On 06/05/2020, 1.13, "Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote: