Subject: [Sipping] PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor for SIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:17:44 +0300

Hi All,

We've submitted the following draft:

   PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor for SIP

Abstract 
    
   Due to the similarity of SIP and HTTP, many mechanisms that have 
   been instrumental in the success of the World Wide Web have been 
   replicated in SIP. PHP is a robust, cross-platform scripting 
   language, which has been tailored to simplify and accelerate service 
   development on the World Wide Web while empowering the developer 
   with easy and yet reliable connectivity with all modern databases. 
    
   This draft discusses the creation of SIP services using PHP. 

It can be found at:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-sipping-sip-php-00.txt

We hope it will serve as an opener on the discussion of using PHP in SIP
service creation. Comments are welcome!

Cheers,
Aki

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP