Subject: [Sipping] 301-Moved Permanently

From: radhika <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 20:02:19 +0530

Hello,

I have a question regarding the 301 Moved Permanently response which is
sent by the Redirect Server, when it receives an INVITE request.

If a UA moves permanently from domain A to domain B, how does the
Redirect Server at domain A know that this UA has moved permanently.

I am storing all the registration data in a database. So, if a UA moves
permanently, should he request for deleting all his registrations in
this domain? If this is done the Redirect Server may only get a NOT
FOUND response and not the details of where the UA has moved
permanently.

Hence, if I want to get the address where the UA has moved permanently,
how can it be achieved?

Thanks and Regards,
Radhika.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP