Subject: [Sipping] Draft SIPPING agenda, IETF 51

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:39:19 -0500

First half of draft SIPPING agenda posted, please report missing stuff. See:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf51/draftagenda.html

Text follows:

SIPPING IETF51 Draft Agenda

Session 1: 8Aug01 1530-1730 King's Suite/Balmoral 2
1530 Agenda Bash -- Chairs 
1540 Charter and Scope -- Chairs 
1600 Call Transfer Techniques
    draft-ietf-sip-cc-transfer-05.txt -- Robert Sparks 
1620 Requirements for Hearing Impaired Users
    draft-vanwijk-sipping-deaf-req-00.txt -- Arnoud van Wijk 
1635 Events Package for Calls
    draft-rosenberg-sip-call-package-00.txt -- Jonathan Rosenberg 
1655 Call Control Modeling
    draft-mahy-sip-cc-models-00.txt -- Rohan Mahy
    draft-rosenberg-sip-conferencing-models-01.txt 
1710 Use of SIP URI for Announcements
    draft-burger-sipping-netann-00.txt -- Eric Burger 
1720 SIP URIs for Media Servers
    draft-burger-sipping-msuri-00.txt - -Eric Burger 
1730 Break 

Session 2: 9Aug01 1530-1730 King's Suite/Sandringham
    Special Focus on 3G, details soon 

Updated June 27, 2001 09:44 UST

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP