Subject: [Sipping] Agenda Development, SIPPING BOF at IETF51

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:58:39 -0500

Here's the rough agenda I submitted in order to justify a 2-session BOF in
London
----------------------
Session 1: General
1) Agenda Bash -- 10 min
2) Review of Charter and Organization-- 10 Min
3) Discussion and status of SIP efforts to move to SIPPING: 30 Minutes
4) Detailed discussion of specific work items -- 60 minutes

Session 2: 3GPP Wireless Focus
1) 3GPP Architecture and Terminology -- 45 minutes
2)  Report of 3GPP Dependencies on SIP Drafts -- 30 minutes
3) Discussion on architecture, requirements, and opportunities -- 45 minutes
------------------------

Two questions:

1) Do you have any specific questions with respect to the 3GPP wireless
architecture and its use of SIP? I'm working with a bunch of people to
refine this part of the agenda? I expect it will change rather dramatically
from the above -- much more emphasis on the SIP security aspects is
emerging.

2) Suggestions for detailing out item #4 -- detailed discussion of specific
work items? I already have requests for several items, including
requirements for hearing impaired users and discussion on call trasnference
techniques.

Send me your thoughs on both of the above.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP