Subject: [Sipping] Sip Resposes

From: radhika <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 21:33:03 +0530

Hello,

I need to know when and under what circumstances are the 300(Multiple
choices), 301(Moved Permanently) and 302(Moved Temporarily) reponses
sent by the Redirect Server.

Is it necessary for only one address to exist in case of 301 and 302
responses? Can a UA move temporarily/permanently to more than one
address?

How does the UA frame his register request, if he moves
temporily/permanently?

How does the Redirect Server understand whether the UA has moved
permanently/temporarily?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Radhika

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP