Subject: [Sipping] T38 and SIP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:28:52 +0200 (MEST)

Sirs,

I am searching products implementing T38fax on SIP which can interoprate
Which products and what standards ?

TIA,

Patrick

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Jean-Francois Mule <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:48:54 -0700

Patrick,

As per a previous ping on the ietf list, a total of 4 companies had
privately indicated their intention to either implement or already test
SIP T.38fax (via a couple of test cases at the next sip-it events).
Most are sip-pstn gateway vendors.

The intent is to start some testing at the next event in August
(confirmed by at least 2 companies).  The I-D of reference is
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mule-sip-t38callflows-01.tx
t ;  preference is for the fax flow to replace the audio (see sections
4.2 and 5.2).

Jean-Francois.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 5:29 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Sipping] T38 and SIP
>
>
> Sirs,
>