Subject: [Sipping] error in Call Flow Examples draft

From: Steve Pellegrino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:09:49 -0400

I've only recently subscribed to the list, so forgive me if this has 
already been captured, or if there is another forum for reporting errors 
in the draft-ietf-sipping-call-flows-01 document.  Per section 17.1.1.3 
of RFC 3261, I believe the ACK messages in the following scenarios 
should contain Route headers from the INVITE response that they are 
acknowledging:

3.1.2 - F3
3.1.3 - F3, F10
3.2.2 - F11
3.2.3 - F15
3.2.4 - F14

Kind regards,
Steve

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP