Subject: [Sipping] draft-jennings-sip-app-info-00.txt

From: "Steve Fisher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:09:58 -0500

Cullen,

Thanks for the draft! This is very exciting work! I have a couple of
questions:

1) Why isn't the application ID just a URI? Why did you invent a new
syntax? Wouldn't a URI do the job of uniquely identifying an application
instance?

2) Your example in section 3 shows a UA that can accept VoiceXML and
HTML. Is there a MIME type for KPML?

3) In Section 4 you state:

   When a UAC sends a message it MUST include in the Supported header
   the script fetching URL types that it supports and the markup option
   tag.  It MUST also put the markups or scripts that it can process in
   the Accept header field and indicate the schemes it can support.

But your example in Section 3 doesn't show "the script fetching URL
types" in the Supported header. I guess I'm not sure what "the script
fetching URL types" means.

Thanks!
Steve

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Ranjit Kumar Avasarala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:46:22 +0530

what is the status of the draft draft-rosenberg-sip-http-pnonce-00.txt    

Thanks
Ranjit

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:42:15 -0500

It has expired. I have no plans to revive. Its really entirely an 
implementation choice. If there is sufficient interest from the group to 
document it, I would be willing to revive.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com