Subject: [Sipping] Last Call: The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Protocol (SDP) static dictionary for Signaling Compression (SigComp) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:35:55 -0500

The IESG received requests from the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group and the Session Initiation Protocol Working
Group to consider publication of the following Internet-Drafts as
Proposed Standards:

o The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Protocol
  (SDP) static dictionary for Signaling Compression (SigComp)
	<draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-04.txt> 

o Compressing the Session Initiation Protocol
	<draft-ietf-sip-compression-01.txt>

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2002-11-15.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sip-compression-01.txt
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP