Subject: [Sipping] Design teams

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:39:10 +0200

Folks,

we are updating the design teams web pages:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/teams/index.html
http://www.softarmor.com/sipwg/teams/index.html

As you know, the IESG is moving towards a more transparent process
regarding IETF LCs (e.g., the ID tracker). We would like to do the same
with the SIPish design teams.

>From now on, design teams will have to be rather small groups working on
an specific issue. They will typically have email discussions, but we
want to encourage conference calls as well. We believe that having a
conference call every now and then helps avoid synchronization problems
among the design team members. 

We would like to see informal progress reports as well. Design teams
should not be like black boxes where nobody outside knows what is going
on. We will try to have at least one chair monitoring the progress of
each design team. Having clear deliverables is a good thing as well.

Therefore, I would like to ask people activelly involved in any design
team to send me a private mail. We need to know the members of the
design team, whether there is a mailing list, the documents produced so
far, and the documents the team intends to produce.

Thanks,

Gonzalo, Dean, Rohan and Jon
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP