Subject: [Sipping] Trunk groups in URI

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 08:53:47 -0600

Folks:

Some of you may recall that we had a healthy discussion on representing
trunk groups in URIs 6 weeks ago or so.  We have distilled the issues
discussed in the course of those emails into the following I-D:

<http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-iptel-trunk-group-00.txt>

Until it appears in the IETF archive, you can get it from the above URL.
We can discuss it further in Atlanta.

Regards,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP