Subject: [Sipping] SIP parameters

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:35:14 +0200

Folks,

I have just submitted the draft below:

http://standards.ericsson.net/gonzalo/papers/draft-camarillo-sip-parameter-registry-00.txt

It defines a new IANA registry for SIP parameters. If you know of any
RFC or Internet draft that defines header field parameters or SIP/SIPS
URI parameters, please let me know. Answer directly to me, do NOT reply
to all the mailing lists.

The specs we have taken into account are RFC 3261, comp=sigcomp, rport,
3GPP P-headers and caller preferences... but we might have missed
something.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP