Subject: [Sipping] new requirements I-D for session policy

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:33:54 -0500

Folks,

One of the outcomes of our never-ending thread on b2bua was the need for 
some requirements on a "session policy" mechanism that would allow a 
proxy to request certain session policies, such as steering of media 
through intermediaries, or "grooming" of codecs from SDP. I have put 
together a first cut at such a reuqirements document. Until it appears 
in the archives (which will be a while since the I-D editor is on 
vacation), you can pick it up at:

http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-rosenberg-sipping-session-policy-req-00.txt
http://www.jdrosen.net/papers/draft-rosenberg-sipping-session-policy-req-00.html

Comments welcome.

THanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP