Subject: [Sipping] Call for review on SIP-AAA requirements

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:08:43 +0200

Folks,

we are performing a call for review on the draft below. We would like to
encourage people to read the draft and send comments to the authors
and/or to the mailing list.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-aaa-req-01.txt

Note that we will be performing another call for review in the AAA WG in
parallel to ours (in SIPPING).

We intend to add a couple of extra-requirements to the accounting part
of the draft, but we will not release a new version until we have got
comments from SIPPING, AAA, and the authors of the Diameter-based
solution document.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Gonzalo
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP