Subject: [Sipping] Requesting remote-target in draft-ietf-sipping-dialog-p ackage-02.txt

From: Stach Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:13:06 +0200

Hello,

draft-ietf-sipping-dialog-package-02.txt states in 4.1.7 (and 3.3 last
bullet)
"The remote-target ... should generally not be included in notifications,
unless explicitly requested by the subscriber."

I can't find a mechanism in the document how to place such a request.
Should I use a filter according to
draft-olson-sipping-dialog-package-extensions-00 in the SUBSCRIBE?
Since the remote-target URI is used e.g. for Pick-up in
draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-05, I would be interested how I can make
sure to receive the remote-target in a NOTIFY. 

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thomas 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP