Subject: [Sipping] OMA Issues Ad-Hoc Meeting during IETF 62

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:41:28 -0600

I'd like to invite interested parties to attend an ad-hoc meeting 
relating to OMA and IETF interworking issues to be held in Minneapolis 
during the week of the IETF 62 meeting.

I've copied a few people above that have already expressed interest. 
Please fan this out as needed to people that might have been missed.

We've been assigned the Hilton's Rochester room from 17:30 to 19:30 PM 
on Wednesday, March 9, 2005.

We need to nail down the agenda a little more tightly. Here's what 
Markus and some others suggested:

- OMA SIP/SIMPLE Presence composition and attribute issues/requirements 
compared to IETF (SIMPLE data model, RPID etc.), future requirements - 
probably Krisztian can lead the discussion

- OMA SIP/SIMPLE IM requirements (for the release targeted for 09/2005) 
-  Markus can probably present something

- OMA PoC issues
   - Overview of PoC architecture - Gonzalo?
   - draft-allen - Andrew can probably present
   - draft-garcia - Miguel can probably present
   - Future issues - ?
   - PoC conference control (=CPCP) evolution vs. XCON - not sure if 
anyone feels comfortable to present...

- SMS URI process

We can use the SIPPING list for agenda discussion.

Please let me know if you intend to attend -- I want to make sure we 
don't run out of seats, and I'm hoping MAYBE to be able to make some 
kind of food arrangements.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP