Subject: [Sipping] draft-rosenberg-sipping-sip-arch-00

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 00:00:30 -0600

I like this alot.

Some minor comments:

You comment about SIP needing to be congestion controlled in the 
"designed for internet section", but indicate UDP with equal standing 
to congestion-controlled protocols in the "protocol reuse section." I 
understand how hard it is to get rid of UDP, but we might at least want 
to say more about the congestion issues.

I would like to see a little more about redirectors, considering that 
many rendezvous features can be implemented either with proxies or 
redirectors. Some treatment of why you would choose one or the other 
might be in order.

A discussion on the principle of soft-state would be helpful. I find 
myself needing to spend more time evangelizing soft state than just 
about any other principle.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP