Subject: [Sipping] Feedback on draft-elwell-sipping-redirection-reason-01.txt

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:07:57 +0200

Hi,

reading the following draft

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-elwell-sipping-redirection-reason-01.txt

I have noticed that it uses Reason header fields in responses. Note that
Section 2 of RFC 3326 defines Reason as follows:

    The Reason header field MAY appear in any request within a dialog, in
    any CANCEL request and in any response whose status code explicitly
    allows the presence of this header field.

We left the inclusion of Reason in initial requests and responses for
further study... if we finally decide that having final responses carry
a Reson header field is the way to go, we would need to update the
definition of Reason.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP