Subject: [Sipping] Forking is just plain wrong ...

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:16:36 -0800

My favorite line in the sippging-sip-arch

    "Forking, which allows multiple devices to be wrong at once, ..."

Ok this is just a typo - but it amused me greatly.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:34:19 -0500

Yeah, others pointed this out to me. I must have been thinking about 
dean when I wrote it ;)

-Jonathan R.

Cullen Jennings wrote:

>     "Forking, which allows multiple devices to be _wrong _at once, ..."
> 

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com