Subject: [Sipping] Issue about my draft

From: Miki HASEBE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:01:13 +0900

Folks,

My name is Miki Hasebe, of NTT East Cooperation.

I proposed an ietf draft to SIPPING WG 22 Feb, the title of the draft is 
"draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00".
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00.txt
I used the term "semi-regular" in the draft to express a complicated condition about transmitting and/or receiving SIP signals at same timimng, but I understood using "semi-regular" was not appropriate in this case. 
I think the appropriate term is "exceptional-procedure".
I would like to inquire you if you have any opinion and comments about this.

I think I should exchange the term in the dtraft from "semi-regular" to "exceptional-procedure", and also I should exchange the title if needed (For example "draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure- examples-00") but I do not know how to change the title of the draft properly.  Would you let me know the proper procedure? 

Thank you very much for your consideration.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

---------------------------------------------------------
Miki HASEBE
Research and Development Center
NTT-east Corporation

Telephone  +81 3 5359 5104
Facsimile  +81 3 5359 4768
E-mail: [email-masked]
19-2 Nishi-shinjuku 3-chome Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 163-8019 Japan
---------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Scott Godin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:50:47 -0500

I like draft-hasebe-sipping-race-condition-examples-00.txt

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Miki HASEBE
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] Issue about my draft

Folks,

I proposed an ietf draft to SIPPING WG 22 Feb, the title of the draft is 
"draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-examples-00".
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hasebe-sipping-semi-regular-exampl
es-00.txt
I used the term "semi-regular" in the draft to express a complicated
condition about transmitting and/or receiving SIP signals at same timimng,
but I understood using "semi-regular" was not appropriate in this case. 
I think the appropriate term is "exceptional-procedure".
I would like to inquire you if you have any opinion and comments about this.

I think I should exchange the term in the dtraft from "semi-regular" to
"exceptional-procedure", and also I should exchange the title if needed (For
example "draft-hasebe-sipping-exceptional-procedure- examples-00") but I do
not know how to change the title of the draft properly.  Would you let me
know the proper procedure? 

Sincerely yours,

---

From: Kenneth Ho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:55:58 +0800

Race condition is a good one, what about glare condition?