Subject: [Sipping] Torture test draft review

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:01:44 -0600

Gonzalo asked during todays meeting for any other volunteers to do a 
detailed review
of one or more messages in draft-ietf-sipping-torture-tests. I'm 
reflecting the call here on
the list for those who aren't in the current SIPPING meeting.

We're going to finish review of this draft by the end of the month. If 
you have the time to
help by doing a _detailed_ review of one or more messages in the draft 
(and I haven't
already contacted you), send me a note. Please don't volunteer if you 
won't be able to
do this review in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

RjS

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:05:14 -0600

Six people have volunteered to help with this so far. We could use more 
-
there are about 50 messages to go through.

RjS