Subject: [Sipping] Draft status: input requested from draft authors

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:26:51 +0300

Folks,

we are updating the supplementary page so that it reflects the status of 
all the SIPPING-related drafts (including non WG-items):
http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/?wg=SIPPING

We have already removed the drafts that had expired or that we thought 
were otherwise obsolete. Check if your drafts are on the list. If they 
are not, let us know. The same way, if an obsolete draft appears on the 
list, let us know and we will remove it.

Additionally, at this point we would like to fill the status field for 
all the drafts. We would like to receive input from all authors on the 
status of their drafts. We will use this input and the status 
information we already have to populate all the status fields.

Note that after this initial effort, we intend to keep this page up to 
date. We are confident that this will be a useful tool for the community 
to track down the status of all the SIPPING-related drafts.

Please, send the information requested above to the chairs and the 
secretary (i.e., Oscar).

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Peili Xu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:25:44 +0800

Thanks Gonzalo! 

We also notice the draft status on softarmor website for SIP and SIMPLE are
also not uptodate.
I suggest we do the same thing for them like SIPPING, so that the community
can have a more clear picture of the current contributions.

regards!
Peili

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Gonzalo Camarillo
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:27 PM
To: sipping
Cc: Rohan Mahy; Dean Willis
Subject: [Sipping] Draft status: input requested from draft authors

Folks,

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP