Subject: [Sipping] New list for TISPAN requirments discussion available

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:14:26 -0500

The support staff has the new list for discussion of TISPAN 
requirements set up.

The list is [email-masked]

I've initially subscribed everyone who's request to be involved was 
still in my inbox -f if you wanted to be involved in the discussion and 
didn't already get a notification of having been added, you'll probably 
need to subscribe in the usual way.

The info page for the list, which includes instructions on subscribing, 
is at:

https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-tispan

We'll be following up with kickoff discussions on that list.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP