Subject: RE: [Sipping] brief summary of the voipeer BOF

From: "Roy, Radhika \(AEAD\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:14:05 -0400

Dave and all:

Couple of points are as follows:

1.	May look into OSP standards.
2.	May include lawful intercept arch VG presentation in the next
BOP to exemplify the scope of the work further.
3.	Inter-domain (or cross-domain) communications standards for the
real-time applications (e.g., SIP/VoIP) may need all the works that are
being done (will be done in the future) although it is mentioned in the
BOF what needs to be excluded. VGs presented in the BOF provide a
pre-view of this.
4.	Next BOF needs to articulate clearly what should be the actual
focus of the charter for creation of IETF standards, not some BCPs or
informational RFCs (name change of the group may not be enough).

Good food to think between now and the next BOF.

Best regards,

Radhika R. Roy

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:37:19 -0700

Roy,

> informational RFCs (name change of the group may not be enough).
	
	Thanks for the input. I'm working on the charter as we
	speak, and will circulate that here as soon as I have a
	reasonable draft.

	Thanks,

	Dave