Subject: [Sipping] Ad-hoc on TISPAN: Wednesday 0900-1000 in Bourdeaux

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:29:35 +0300

Folks,

the ad-hoc on TISPAN will finally be taking place on Wednesday from 0900 
to 1000 in Bordeaux. Right after the ad-hoc, we will have the SIPPING 
session in the same room.

Unfortunatelly, this ad-hoc overlaps with an AVT session, but there is 
nothing we can do about it.

You may want to read the following drafts to prepare for this ad-hoc 
meeting:

draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-requirements-01.txt
draft-jesske-sipping-tispan-analysis-00.txt
draft-jesske-sipping-etsi-ngn-reason-00.txt

The idea is to discuss requirements, technical solutions, alternative 
approaches, etc... complaining about business plans is out of the scope 
of this meeting.

Let's try to get a common understanding on this area.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:11:07 +0300

Folks,

our ad-hoc meeting has been re-scheduled. Now it will take place today, 
Tuesday, from 1815 to 1945 in room 352.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo