Subject: [Sipping] A secretary for SIPPING

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:48:23 +0300

Folks,

following up the discussions we had in Paris about getting a secretary 
for SIPPING, we have chosen Oscan Novo, in the cc:, to do the job. His 
first task will be to update the working group supplementary page with 
the current status of our drafts, including planned WGLC start and end 
dates. This will allow people to know when we intend to WGLC a draft and 
allocate time for reading it.

Please, let us know if you have any further suggestions regarding tasks 
that Oscar could perform that could be useful for the community.

Cheers,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP