Subject: [Sipping] About Supplementary Services - SIP mapping...

From: "Bhanu Prakash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:50:43 +0530

Hi,
 
  I am looking for 3GPP Supplementary Services-SIP mapping drafts or
RFCs. 
 
  I could identify the drafts (draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-09 &
draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-04) for some of the supplementary
services. Are there similar drafts for Call Barring, Call Wait, Closed
User Group & Line Identification services (ex., CLIP, CLIP, COLP &
COLR)?
 
Rgds
Bhanu

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP