Subject: [Sipping] Inter-Domain Remote Login for draft-levin-simple-interdomain-reqs-02

From: Ashwin Srigir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:41:02 +0800

Hi, 

Going through the draft (draft-levin-simple-interdomain-reqs-02) the
following question pops into my mind. 

How do we support presence user mobility? You say that users are
connected to their respective SIP edge proxies. But what if I want a
user to be mobile i.e. a user [email-masked] can move to a different
enterprise (Say to info.com Edge Proxie) temporarily but should still be
able to login using his original account ID (in to china.com  Edge
Proxy).

Info.com Community
China.com  Community

             /\
/\

    [email-masked]
[email-masked]  

         /____\                           -----------
/____\

                                            /////           \\\\\

         _____   +-------+   //                     \\         +-------+
_____

        /        |     |info.com|                             |        |
|          /        /

      /R-A /       | EP       |  |         Internet        |      | EP
|         / R-B /

    /____/        |             |   |                         |  |
|china.com     /____/

         +-------+   \\                     //          +-------+

        _____                        \\\\\           /////        _____

       /        /                           -----------          /
/

      /P-A /                                                     /P-B  /

     /____/                                                   /____ /

            /\                                               

[email-masked]

        /____\                   -----------               

Edge Proxy info.com must take care of determining where this
registration should  be forwarded. 

Are there any drafts out there for presence user mobility?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Ashwin Srigiri

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP