Subject: [Sipping] Revisions to RFC 2833 need looking at

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:23:01 -0600

The AVT working group is working on updates to RFC 2833 that we need  
to be aware. The IESG would also like us to have somebody with  
experience implementing 2833 on the telephony side do a brief review  
of these docs and make sure they're still suitable for our needs.

So, please read the following:

   draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-12.txt
   draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bisdata-06.txt

and I'd like to have the names for a volunteer or two who will work  
on the review.

Thanks,

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP