Subject: [Sipping] E2E IPsec protection of media traffic -- previous 'VPN session established by SIP'

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:16:36 +0100

Hi all, 

in the past mailing list discussions I think there was  confusion
regarding the term 'VPN'. 

I think that the entire discussion should concentrate on the following
question:

* Would you like to use IPsec AH/ESP to protect media traffic (e.g.,
instead of using SRTP)? 

To the chairs: If you think that this discussion distracts the working
group from getting their work done I will stop sending mails about this
subject. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP