Subject: [Sipping] Issues with current proposed agenda

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:17:30 -0600

I have to admit, I find the currently posted draft agenda's second  
session:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/agenda/sipping.html

to be rather painfully cluttered.

I fear that the chairs are going to need to attack the agenda with  
assorted power tools in order to prune it back to something manageable.

If anybody would be so kind as to voluntarily withdraw their proposed  
agenda slot, that would be helpful in giving us a place to start.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:53:25 +0200

Hi,

we have already informed all the presenters that face-to-face meetings 
should be used to discuss open issues. Not to present drafts.

If somebody has a draft and wants to draw the attention of the WG to it, 
the chairs will present it very briefly (one slide prepared by the 
authors of the draft) during the first slot of the meeting. We have done 
this in the past, and it worked out fine. In fact, some of the people 
that had requested agenda time for this meeting have already withdrawn 
their requests and will provide us with a slide on their drafts.

As usual, we will give priority to presentations of drafts that got more 
attention in the mailing list.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

Dean Willis wrote:
> 
> I have to admit, I find the currently posted draft agenda's second session:
>

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 01:26:51 +0200

Folks,

I have posted an updated version of the agenda:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/agenda/sipping.html

Cheers,

Gonzalo

-- 
Gonzalo Camarillo         Phone :  +358  9 299 33 71
Oy L M Ericsson Ab        Mobile:  +358 40 702 35 35
Telecom R&D               Fax   :  +358  9 299 30 52
FIN-02420 Jorvas          Email :  [email-masked]
Finland                   http://www.hut.fi/~gonzalo