Subject: [Sipping] session policy drafts

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 15:13:07 -0500

Folks,

I've submitted new revisions of the session policy drafts. Here is the 
change log:

Session Policy Framework
------------------------
* There were concerns after the last meeting about the usage of 
SUBSCRIBE bodies vs. a combination of SUBSCRIBE and PUBLISH. I've added 
call flows and a brief discussion of both approaches. We need to get 
closure on this!
* 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-session-policy-framework-01.txt

Event Package for Session-Specific Policies
-------------------------------------------
* I've received a number of comments after the last meeting which should 
be addressed in this rev. The changes include:
- Submitting confidential information in SDP is addressed in security 
section.
- Changed the content disposition type usage for policies.
- Put some wording about the use of SDP extensions in session 
descriptions and the resulting policies.
* 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hilt-sipping-policy-package-01.txt

Comments and feedback are very welcome!

-- Volker

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP