Subject: [Sipping] XCAP notification split from config-framework

From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 05:34:34 -0800

Hi Folks,

The -07 version of the config-framework had 3 XCAP-related informative  
dependencies, but there were several pages of text related to XCAP that  
should have been normative.  This draft is scheduled to go
to the IESG this week and this would cause an unknown delay.

After discussions with Allison, we (Dan and I) decided to move the  
XCAP-specific text to a separate draft.  This is really an  
administrative split.  There is no technical difference between the two  
documents and the one document Dan was going to submit originally.  
While the new draft won't be submitted until the draft blackout ends, a  
preview of the two drafts is available here:

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/sipping/config-framework/ 
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-08.html
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/sipping/config-framework/ 
draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-08.txt

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/sipping/config-framework/ 
draft-ietf-sipping-xcap-config-00.html
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/ietf-drafts/sipping/config-framework/ 
draft-ietf-sipping-xcap-config-00.txt

thanks,
-rohan
co-Chair SIPPING WG

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP