Subject: [Sipping] Regime Change

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:28:46 -0800

Hi, SIP and SIPPING folks,

As you know well, the SIP and SIPPING Working Groups have moved to the RAI
Area this IETF.  The new Area Directors, Cullen and Jon, have started
their work now, though the tracker will not start showing this until
Friday.

Since SIP and SIPPING formed, the work has been intense, with close to
forty documents completed between the groups just since 2005.  And the
pace has been like this for years.

This is a very good time for the Chairs to get some rest and
reinforcements.

Rohan joins me in choosing to return to the technical
ranks.  He deserves great thanks for co-chairing both groups
with humor and skill.

Dean is moving to handling just one co-chairship, SIP, because
he has found his energy for railing and fuming was getting low!

And two new folks have been willing to come in as reinforcements
for Dean and Gonzalo.  So the new Chairs are:

SIP -  Dean Willis and Keith Drage

SIPPING -  Gonzalo Camarillo and Mary Barnes

Thanks, everyone, and Good luck, everyone.  It's been fun.

Allison

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP