Subject: [Sipping] Updated SBC draft

From: "Jani Hautakorpi (JO/LMF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:39:31 +0200

Hi all,

You can find the updated SBC (Session Border Controller) draft from the 
following link:

http://users.piuha.net/jantzgu/temp/draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs-03.txt

The new version from the draft has been written according to the input 
given in the previous IETF meeting. The most notable differences are:
- Now the draft lists all the functions of SBCs, and not just the SIP
   unfriendly ones.
- A special focus is given to the operators' requirements for having a
   given function.

-- 
Regards,
Jani Hautakorpi

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP