Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING secretary: IETF 65 SIPPING request agenda

From: "Oscar Novo \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:19:14 +0100

Folks,

Now, you can check the SIPPING agenda request for the IETF 65 in the
following link:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf65/index.html

Remember to send your agenda request in an email addressed to the chairs
and to me (oscar.novo_at_ericsson.com) by Thursday March 9th.

You can find the SIPPING current draft with their status completely
update at:

http://www.softarmor.com/wgdb/?wg=SIPPING

Please, let me know if you have any further suggestions or question
regarding the IETF 65 SIPPING agenda request.

Cheers,

Oscar
SIPPING secretary

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP