Subject: Re: [Sipping] NAT Scenarios - The road ahead

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:42:42 -0500

Henry Sinnreich wrote:

> This I-D is MHO the second most important for the success of SIP in the 
> market after ICE itself.
> 
>>after we put ICE issues to bed in Dallas
> 
> Let’s hope so. Can anyone share what is still holding up ICE?

I think we'll be done with ICE once the revision comes out next week. 
The main thing at that point is to get its dependencies - stun and turn 
- completed as well. We made some big jumps forward there too, finally 
getting turn a home in behave, and unifying stun and turn together again.

-Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP