Subject: [Sipping] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol Call Control - Transfer
	Author(s)	: R. Sparks, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2006-3-7
	
This document describes providing Call Transfer capabilities in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  SIP extensions such as REFER and
   Replaces are used to provide a number of transfer services including
   blind transfer, consultative transfer, and attended transfer.  This
   work is part of the SIP multiparty call control framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Alan Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:37:03 -0600

All,

We have updated cc-transfer incorporating all the WGLC comments.

Other changes relate to moving the GRUU reference from normative to 
informative.

I don't plan to present this week, but send any comments to the list so 
we can finish this document.

Thanks,
Alan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt
Date: 	Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

	

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:

---

From: "Christer Holmberg \(JO/LMF\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:50:19 +0100

Hi,

This is probably not related only to this document, but has it been
checked that the terminology is in line with the dialog usage
terminology?

The document does talk about dialog usages, but it also says that BYE is
used to terminate a session. Now, is it somewhere defined that session
from now on is the same thing as an invite dialog usage?

Regards,

Christer

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Johnston [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20. maaliskuuta 2006 18:37
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt

All,

Thanks,
Alan

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt
Date: 	Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal
Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Session Initiation Protocol Call Control -
Transfer
	Author(s)	: R. Sparks, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 2006-3-7

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.tx
t

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-sipping-cc-transfer-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers