Subject: Critical Near Done Drafts - Re: [Sipping] Re: [Sip] Thoughts on the Principle of DividingandConquering

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:30:55 -0800

What sipping drafts do people feel are critical, needed now, and could be
finished very quickly with some focused effort?

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:37:19 -0500

Here's my list:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-07.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-rtcp-summary-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-03.txt

and all of the URI list services docs. I include the media policy 
dataset, but really whats needed are all of the baseline datasets.

After that, I'd put consent framework and multiple dialog usages.

My 2 cents,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 01:41:22 -0600

> finished very quickly with some focused effort?

The Consent framework and the family of URI-services drafts.

--
Dean