Subject: Re: [Sipping] Comments on draft-ietf-sipping-toip-04.txt

From: "Frank Shearar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:39:44 +0200

"Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 5. Requirement R9 is missing capitalization of MUST and RECOMMENDED.
> Further to that, in terms of protocol requirements the ability to
> specify the sign language should be a MUST, even if it is only
> RECOMMENDED for system implementation. This strikes me as a need for a
> new SDP attribute.

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-content defines a "content" attribute that
allows

  a=content:sl

to tag a media stream as containing sign language. That doesn't, however,
tell the user what KIND of sign language the stream contains.

frank

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP