Subject: [Sipping] xcap-config-00: Conveying document deletion using content indirection

From: "Binu K S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:14:00 +0530

Hi,

When a subscriber subscribes to multiple documents, how does the
server indicate document deletion using content indirection? With XCAP
diff, a document element without a new-etag can do this, but there
doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this with content-indirection.
Will an message/external-body content type containing the URL of the
document and a size parameter with value 0 be the right way to do it?

Can we expand section 5 of the xcap-config draft to cover multiple
document subscriptions in greater detail to cover scenarios like this
one?

Regards,
Binu K S

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP