Subject: RE: [Sipping] standards for 3pcc (IP PBX)

From: "Vinay Pande \(vipande\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:51:56 -0700

The SIP Forum is working on the "SIPConnect" specification to specify
the SIP inteface between an ITSP and an enterprise SIP-PBX. The latest
version is available at
http://data.memberclicks.com/bbattach/130808/sf-draft-twg-IP_PBX_SP_Inte
rop-sibley-final.pdf

Thanks,
Vinay

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Willis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:46 PM
To: Greg and Andrea Dykes
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Sipping] standards for 3pcc (IP PBX)

On Apr 12, 2006, at 10:43 AM, Greg and Andrea Dykes wrote:

> Are there any SIP standards in place governing call flows supporting 
> traditional telephony features (e.g., call transfer,
> conferencing) with an IP PBX in the mix? I see standards for certain 
> telephony feature support, but they do not mention any 3pcc.
>

I seem to remember something about a SIP Forum profile for enterprise-
PBX stuff, but I don't remember where I saw it . . .

Also, ETSI TISPAN is working on exact replication of all ISDN
supplementary services.

--
Dean

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP