Subject: [Sipping] Updated SIPPING WG document status - 9 Jan 2007

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:43:08 -0600

Hi all, 

I've updated the spreadsheets with the recent reviews:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html
(sorted by Review due date)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html
(sorted by WGLC dates)
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l
(sorted by document editor)

Docs planned for WGLC during January 2007:
-------------------------------------------
WGLC of the following 2 documents coordinated with WGLC of
draft-ietf-sip-policy-framework:
-  draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03 (originally targetted for WGLC
08 Jan - 28 Jan 2007)
-  draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-03 (originally targetted for
WGLC 08 Jan - 28 Jan 2007)

Docs having completed WGLC during December 2006:
------------------------------------------------
The highlights of the other documents that have recently completed WGLC
since the last update are:
- draft-ietf-sipping-sbc-00  (WGLC ended 20 Dec) (Revision/re-review
required)
- draft-ietf-sipping-spam-03 (WGLC ended 31 Dec) (Revision/re-review
required)

Docs planned for WGLC between now and IETF-68:
------------------------------------------------
-  draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-00 (WGLC 29 Jan - 16 Feb 2007)
-  draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC 5 Feb - 26 Feb 2007)
-  draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-05 (WGLC 8 Mar - 29 March 2007)

Other important document timelines:
-----------------------------------
- draft-ietf-sipping-config-fw-10 (Initial revamped version from design
team due around 22 Jan 2007)
- draft-ietf-sipping-config-fw-11 (Updated version based on WG feedback
due around 5 March 2007)

-----------------------------------

As always, if you're interested in being an offical reviewer for a
particular
document, please contact the chairs.  For folks that aren't official 
reviewers, your comments are always welcome and of course, the schedule 
doesn't preclude discussion or review of other relevant documents at
anytime.   

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP