Subject: AW: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-04 anddraft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03

From: Philippe BESSAGUET <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:18:51:901

Hi Volker,

one short comment to the media-policy-dataet, concerning creation of session info document, based on offer and answer SDP information (section 4.2):
- What are the use case for this?
- What would be the related message flow?
. UA sends A-side SDP description to Policy Server
. Policy Server returns reviewed and sometimes changed document
. UA INVITES B-Side
. UA Receive SDP from B-Side
. UA sends B-side SDP description to Policy Server
. Policy Server returns reviewed and perhaps changed document
. What should the UA A-Side do with this information? RE-INVITE?

Please clarify
Regards
Christian Schmidt

PS: What about call setup delay in this case?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mary Barnes [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Mai 2007 22:56
An: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Betreff: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-04 anddraft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following documents:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-data
set-04.txt  (Recently updated to address the merging issue discussed on
the mailing list)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03
.txt (Unchanged since prior to IETF-68)

This WGLC will end on 11 June 2007.

Since the WG has previously reviewed these documents, the plan is to
keep the same set of reviewers that previously volunteered: 
     Bob Penfield, Shida Schubert, Flemming Andreasen, Roni Even  
However, anyone additional that would like to volunteer would be
appreciated to get a fresh set of eyes on the document. 

Feedback should be sent to the authors' email addresses (which is cc'ed
using the tools alias in the above for your convenience) and please copy
the SIPPING mailing list.  

Note: the original plan was to WGLC this set of documents along with the
framework document that moved to SIP.  So, stay tuned for an
announcement on the SIP list of the WGLC plans for that document. 

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP