Subject: [Sipping] FW: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:39:19 -0500

Just a reminder of the deadlines and a note to folks that may be
submitting new documents for the first time.  Please make sure that
you're at least familiar with the following:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt
This document provide the basic guidelines and summarizes the process,
including references to necessary RFCs. It details the process for
submitting your document and what you should do if you have problems
with your submission.  

If you want to provide access to your document before it makes it into
the repository (it can take a while when you submit at this late date),
please provide a link to your document rather than sending your document
as an attachment to the mailing list.  

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 11:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 69th IETF
Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 69th 
IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA:

July 2nd: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
July 2nd at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
June 25th at 9:00 AM ET.

July 9th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, July 9th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, July 23rd at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_69.html.

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP