Subject: [Sipping] SIPPING WG status

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:36:24 -0500

I've included the links to the info on softarmor at the end of the
email, rather 
than the beginning so that the summary is more visible.

Docs currently undergoing WGLC: 
-------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12 (WGLC 4 June - 25 June 2007)
Token: Reviewers, WG  
***Note: We need reviewers for this document!!! 
Past reviewers were also part of the design team, 
thus we'd like at least one NEW reviewer for this document. ***

Docs having completed WGLC: 
------------------------------

- draft-ietf-sipping-cc-framework-07 (WGLC ended on 13 April 2007)  
Token: Editor to make updates, per nits identified by 25 May 2007

- draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-01.txt (WGLC ended on 14 May 2007)
Token: Editor (Miki Hasebe) to make updates per review comments by 30
June 2007

- draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-00 (WGLC just ended on 21 May 2007)
Token: Editor (Jonathan Rosenberg) to make updates per review comments
by 31 July 2007

The following 2 documents (coordinated with
draft-ietf-sip-policy-framework): 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-03 (WGLC ended on 11 Jun 2007) 
-  draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-04 (WGLC ended on 11 Jun
2007) 
Token: Editor (Volker Hilt) to make updates per review comments by 30
July 2007

Docs planned for WGLC during August/Sept 2007: 
------------------------------------------- 

- draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-01.txt (WGLC 13 Aug - 3 Sept 2007)
Token: Doc editor (Takuya Sawada) to submit -02 before 9 July 2007
Note: the dates have been adjusted for this document to account for
recent mailing list discussions to add additional content

- draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-06 (WGLC 20 Aug - 10 Sept 2007)
Token: Doc editor (Chris Boulton) to submit -07 before 9 July 2007 

----------------------------------- 

Regards, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

========================================================================
============== 
Note: the updated information has not yet been cached on softarmor, but
should be soon. 

Links to information on Softarmor:
-----------------------------------

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/review_procedure.html (root
directory for reviews/process) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt.html 
(sorted by Review due date - most useful for WG to know what they should
be reviewing now) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-rev-due.ht
ml
(sorted by revision due date - most useful for doc editors to know when
their next update is expected) 

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-wglc.html 
(sorted by WGLC dates - most useful for tracking official WG milestones)

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-rt-editor.htm
l
(sorted by document editor - most useful for document editors to know
how to prioritize work) 

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP