Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:01:33 -0500

Hi all,

This is to announce Working Group Last Call on the following document:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-
12.txt

This WGLC will end on 25 June 2007.

As folks know, this document has been reviewed in the past (and WGLCed
in the past) but there was a major rewrite for the -10 version and it's
been well over a year since the original detailed reviews.  Thus, we
would like 3 volunteers to commit to reviewing the document in detail
(past reviewers should certainly feel free to re-volunteer).  If
interested, please let the chairs know.  

Official reviewers and anyone else that gets a chance to review should
send
their feedback to the author (in the cc of this email) and copy the
SIPPING mailing list (or if it's easier, just do a "Reply to all" to
this email).  

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:50:05 -0500

Hi all,

We are extending the deadline for this WGLC to 9 July as there has been
no feedback. The good news is that we do have two people that have
committed to reviewing the document, they were just unable to meet the
deadline due to other commitments. Thanks in advance to John Elwell and
Shida Schubert.  

For folks that just don't feel they have time to do a comprehensive
review, a short "I read the document and I think it's ready (or not)" is
valid and important input. Although, if you're input is "not ready", it
really is imperative that we get some constructive feedback as to why
the "not".  

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00) 
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 4:02 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Sumanth Channabasappa'
Subject: WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-config-framework-12.txt

Hi all,

Thanks, 
Mary 
SIPPING WG co-chair

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:22:30 +0530

Hi, I have read this draft. I think it covers all the scenarios to be
considered and is ready for publication.

Regards,
Ravi.

--
 
Ravishankar. G. Shiroor
Wipro Technologies, Bangalore.
 
[email-masked]
--

> From: Mary Barnes [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 6:20 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Sipping] Deadline extended: WGLC:draft-ietf-sipping-config-
> framework-12.txt
> 
> Hi all,
>