Subject: Re: [Sipping] Comments on draft-marjou-sipping-b2bua-00.txt

From: Hans Persson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:51:12 +0200

mån 2007-05-14 klockan 13:13 +0100 skrev Rayees Khan:

> Please find below some comments on the mentioned draft.

I have a few nits on this draft.

4.1.3, second para:

> The Record-Route header fields of the
> downstream response are not copied in the new upstream response, as
> Record-Route is meaningful for the downstream dialog.  The UAS SHOULD

Insert "only" before "meaningful" and perhaps "this" before the second
"Record-Route".

4.1.3, last para:

> Maintaining the coherence between the 2 SIP dialogs resulting from

"2" -> "two"

4.2.2, last para:

> Similarly, if a downstream proxy forks, the B2BUA must be able to
> receive proxied responses that differ by their to-tag and forward
> them all upstream with different to-tags.  Otherwise, if 2 SDP offer/
> answer happen on the downstream side of the B2BUA, this may result by
> a single SDP offer with 2 SDP answer on the upstream side of the
> B2BUA.

"2" -> "two" (twice)

"result by" -> "result in"

"answer" -> "answers"

4.2.3, last para:

> If the B2BUA receives forked SIP responses (i.e. responses with
> different to-tag for a previously forwarded request), it must forward
> upstream responses with different to-tag.

Insert "a" at the end of the first line.

"upstream responses with different to-tag" -> "the responses with
different to-tags upstream"

4.3.1, first para:

> There are some cases where the B2BUA wants to perform a parallel
> search, which is a similar to the forking feature of a SIP proxy.

Insert "feature" before "similar".

4.3.2, first para:

> Upon receiving an INVITE from Alice, the B2BUA forwards the INVITE in

Insert "to Bob" after "Alice".

4.3.3, first para:

> Upon receiving a SIP request that can fork on its UAS side, a B2BUA
> MAY choose to forward the request in parallel to two destinations by
> creating two UACs.

Insert "or more" before "destinations".

"two UACs" -> "several UACs"

4.4.2, second para:

> Implementing a prepaid services, the B2BUA needs to be able to send a
> SIP BYE message to Alice, and also another one to Bob.

"Implementing a prepaid services" -> "When implementing a prepaid
service"

Hans

-- 
Hans Persson <[email-masked]>    Ingate - Firewalls with SIP & NAT
Ingate Systems AB  +46 13 210857   http://www.ingate.com/

Private: <[email-masked]>  http://www.lysator.liu.se/~unicorn/

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP