Subject: [Sipping] draft-raviraj-sipping-endpoint-mos-00.txt

From: "Ravi Raviraj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:40:49 +0100

Hi all,
I submitted this draft document two days ago and did receive the auto
response. However, it has not appeared in the server yet. There may be a
large backlog.
Given that the cut-off date is very close, I am posting it here
directly.

The document is only 9KB long. I hope it won't fill your inbox.

The main aim of this contribution is to inform about many variations in
media MOS measures. We need an event package to report all these well
defined (by ITU-T) objective MOS measures efficiently and unambiguously.
My presentation will elaborate it further.

Thanks.

Ravi.

This email and attachment are confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your computer. Psytechnics Ltd has taken steps to ensure that this email is virus free but the recipient should take necessary steps to make certain.

Company Name : Psytechnics Ltd
Registered Number : 4110724
Registered Office : Fraser House, 23 Museum St, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1HN, UK
Registration : England and Wales

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP