Subject: [Sipping] Concrete examples for to draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-01.txt

From: "Jeroen van Bemmel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:06:10 +0200

Hi Hans Erik,

Could you provide some more concrete examples of the scenarios described in 
draft-vanelburg-sipping-served-user-01.txt section 3?

For example, 3.2 currently states "Imagine a service scenario where a user B 
has a terminating service that diverts the call to a different destination, 
but it is required that subsequent terminating services for the same user 
are still executed.". I'm having trouble imagining such a scenario, in 
particular what kind of subsequent terminating services you have in mind 
here. On the other side, I can easily imagine examples where the service 
interaction that results from continuening iFC execution would be 
undesirable (for example: diversion followed by anonymous call rejection)

Same question for 3.3 and 3.4. There appear to be several implicit reasons 
which the reader is expected to know, from which apparently these 
requirements follow.

Regards,
Jeroen
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP