Subject: [Sipping] Welcome comments on draft-zhao-sipping-mip-01.txt

From: "John.zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:06:03 -0600

Hi,folks

    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sipping/draft-zhao-sipping-mip-01.txt
	
Abstract

   Today,a MN has so many address can be used to be connected in a sip
[1]communication. Which one is better for the use in the specific 
environment?This draft provide a mechnism to do this by introducing a 
new sdp[2] suboption. 

	Best Rgds,
Thanks,

	　　　　　　　　John.zhao

　　	　	　　　　　[email-masked]
　　　	　	　　　　　　2007-07-25
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP