Subject: [Sipping] Creation of the Performance Monitoring at Other Layers [email-masked] list

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:39:33 +0200

I have created a mail list to continue the discussions following the APM
BOF at IETF 69. 

The name of the list is Performance Metrics at Other Layers
[email-masked] list. This list hosts discussions about the process of
defining in the IETF performance metrics at other layers than IP (which
are covered by the scope of the IPPM WG) and related work items. This is
a continuation of the discussions at the APM BOF at IETF 69.

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol

Dan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP