Subject: [Sipping] updated sipping-spam draft

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:53:54 -0400

I've submitted an update to the sipping-spam draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-spam-05.txt

The changes in this version were mostly minor and meant to address 
DISCUSS comments raised during IESG evaluation:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/ballot/2476/

mostly these changes bring the draft a bit more up to date, including a 
recognition of the role of zombies, DKIM, and so on.

-Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Cisco Fellow                                   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP