Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 69

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:01:00 +0300

Folks,

the agenda for our face-to-face sessions in Chicago will need to be
ready soon. Please, send your agenda requests in an email
addressed to the chairs and the secretary (Oscar in the cc:) by the end
of this week.

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier for us. A list
with the agenda requests received will be available at our supplementary
web page:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items,
as we did in the last meetings. We will only discuss individual
contributions that have received considerable attention since the last
meeting.

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
         <td>Exploders</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:22:43 -0400

Hi - here are agenda requests for both race-examples and offeranswer. 
I've asked for only 5 minutes for race-examples because we've finished 
WGLC and there are no controversies I am aware of.

I've requested 15 minutes for offeranswer, primarily because of the 
controversy over the use of the o-line, which IMO is still unresolved. 
Will also want to solicit reviewers for the WGLC.

I haven't got a good place to put the -02 versions where they can be 
accessed. I'll check with my coauthors. If they don't, then will see if 
I can get them put someplace. When that is sorted out I'll send an 
update with a good link. In the meantime I've set the links to retrieve 
the latest version from internet-drafts.

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Paul Kyzivat</a></td>
         <td>Race Conditions</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples">
draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-01(02).txt</a></td>
<td>-02 version missed deadline - is in queue</td>
       </tr>

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Paul Kyzivat</a></td>
         <td>Offer/Answer Draft. Discuss issue of o-line usage.</td>
         <td><center>15</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer">
draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-01(02).txt</a></td>
<td>-02 version missed deadline - is in queue</td>
       </tr>

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:11:42 -0400

I see that race-examples did get accepted and is on the server, so this 
reflects that.

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Paul Kyzivat</a></td>
         <td>Race Condition Examples</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-02.txt">
draft-ietf-sipping-race-examples-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>