Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-00

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:55:20 +0000

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-00.txt

This draft differs from draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai-02 as follows:
- More text on motivation for PAI in responses.
- Reworded in many places to express in terms of Trust Domain.
- References to the security requirements of RFC 3325 for connections
between nodes within a Trust Domain.
- P-Preferred-Identity allowed in additional request methods and in
responses.
- Many minor changes

There are a number of open issues, mostly arising from comments from
Jonathan. I will address these in separate threads.

John
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP