Subject: [Sipping] New I-D on private network indication

From: "Hans Erik van Elburg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:10:09 +0100

I just submitted:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanelburg-sipping-private-netw
ork-indication-00.txt

This document describes why a private network indication is needed. A
private network indication allows other nodes in a network to treat
private network traffic to a different set of rules then public network
traffic.  The indication also distinguishes one private network from
another private network.

Best Regards,

Hans Erik van Elburg

Operator Enterprise Solutions/Value Added Services
Ericsson Telecommunicatie B.V.
Research and Development
P.O. Box 8, 5120AA  Rijen
The Netherlands

Tel. +31 161 249889, Fax. +31 161 249904
Email: [email-masked], Internet:
http://www.ericsson.nl
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP