Subject: [Sipping] Agenda requests, IETF 71

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:04:50 +0200

Folks,

the agenda for our face-to-face session in Philly needs to be
ready soon. Please, send your agenda requests in an email
addressed to the chairs and the secretary (Oscar in the cc:) by the end
of this week.

As usual, if you use the template provided at the end of this email to
submit your agenda request, it will make this task easier for us. A list
with the agenda requests received is available at our supplementary
web page:

http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf71/Agenda_request.html

Regarding the requests we will be accepting and rejecting, we intend to
use a large part of the meeting to discuss issues related to WG items,
as usual. We will only discuss individual contributions that have 
received considerable attention since the last meeting.

       <tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
         <td>Exploders</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>

Thanks,

Gonzalo
SIPPING co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP