Subject: [Sipping] RFC 5118 on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Torture Test Messages for Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 17:23:31 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5118

        Title:      Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Torture 
                    Test Messages for Internet Protocol 
                    Version 6 (IPv6) 
        Author:     V. Gurbani, C. Boulton,
                    R. Sparks
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       February 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      18
        Characters: 31829
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sipping-ipv6-torture-tests-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5118.txt

This document provides examples of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
test messages designed to exercise and "torture" the code of an
IPv6-enabled SIP implementation.  This memo provides information for the 
Internet community.

This document is a product of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation
Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community. 
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP