Subject: [Sipping] Problem with SIP mailing list

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:59:15 -0500

My apologies for the wide distribution.

There's been some kind of problem with the membership of the SIP  
mailing list. At least three and probably many more people vanished  
from the list. I have no record that there was an "unsubscribe" event  
for any of them, and I don't know how many people were affected.

It's possible that some postings were lost in the process, as I saw  
more rejected message alerts than I had moderator approval requests.

So if you have sent anything to [email-masked] in the last 24 hours, you  
should check that it got through, and resend if necessary.

Also, if you have NOT received messages on the SIP list, you may need  
to resubscribe. You may also want to read the archive at:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/sip/current/maillist.html

to catch up on any missed messages.

I've reported this event to the support folks, and I expect they'll be  
looking into it. I have no idea yet what their resolution will impact.

--
Dean Willis
SIP cochair
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP