Subject: [Sipping] WGLC: draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-04

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:36:00 -0500

Hi Folks,

This email is to announce the WGLC for this document.

The past reviewers (Vijay Gurbani, Francois Audet, Paul Kyzivat and
Thomas Stach) are especially requested to review the document to ensure
that previous comments have been addressed.  

The WGLC ends on Friday, July 18th, 2008 (three weeks time in
consideration of IETF-72 draft deadlines). 

If you think the doc is "Ready", please post a comment to the list as
well.  

Thanks,
Mary.
SIPPING WG co-chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Elwell, John
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 9:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-04

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-04.txt

The only changes are to fix the comments Paul made yesterday, in
accordance with my response to Paul. This will be the WGLC version.

John

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP