Subject: [Sipping] Noncom - volunteer opportunity

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 07:05:57 -0500

Noncom is currently looking for individuals to serve on the committee.
For folks that are not aware, the members of the noncom are the ones
that will work as a team to select the next round of IETF leaders. 

The following (Third Noncom call for volunteers) includes all the
details on the process, nomcom requirements, etc.:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1617

The following is the status of the list of volunteers so far(currently
at 48), along with an overview of the selection process as to how the
noncom members are randomly selected:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/1618/

Regards,
Mary.
SIPPING WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP