Subject: [Sipping] New draft submission

From: "John-Luc Bakker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:32:31 +0200

Hi,

I've submitted the following draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bakker-sipping-3gpp-ims-xml-body-handling-01

This document registers new disposition-types for the Content-Disposition
header that apply to the application/3gpp-ims+xml body used by 3GPP.  The
applicability of these content-disposition values are limited to 3GPP IMS.
New disposition-types for the Content-Disposition header can only
be registered with IANA according to procedures defined in Section 9 of RFC
2183.

We would like to get more feedback on the Internet Draft.

Kind regards,

John-Luc Bakker
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP