Subject: [Sipping] FW: WGLC Review: draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-01.txt

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:41:09 -0500

Oops!  I didn't have the right title to get this automatically to the
authors.  Please make sure to incldue the right address in posting any
comments on this doc (folks will sometimes miss comments if they're only
sent to the WG mailing list).

Thanks,
Mary. 

______________________________________________ 
From: 	Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)  
Sent:	Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:37 PM
To:	[email-masked]
Cc:	'Gonzalo Camarillo';
[email-masked]'; simple mailing
list
Subject:	WGLC  Review:
draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements-01.txt

Hi folks,

This is to announce a Working Group Last Call on the following document
to be published as Informational:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-
requirements-01.txt

The review period will end on 3 Sept 2008 (3 weeks time). 

Note that I have cross-posted to the SIMPLE WG, but ask that you please
send your comments only to the SIPPING WG mailing list and authors.

At this point we only have one reviewer that has volunteered:  Vijay
Gurbani
We need at least two others and a presence expert (per RAI review
process). 

And, we do encourage others to review and make any final comments on the
document at this time (including the very useful "Ready" comment). 

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

As a reminder, the SIPPING WG review guidelines are available at:
https://softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-review-guideline
s.html

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:02:03 -0500

Hi folks,

This is to announce a PRE Working Group Last Call on the following
document to be published as Standards Track:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-profile-datasets-
01.txt

The review period will end on 10 Sept 2008 (3 weeks time).  Please
ensure that authors are included in either the "To" or "Cc" to ensure
they see the comments in a timely manner. 

At this point we only have two reviewers that have "volunteered":  Paul
Kyzivat and Dean Willis (I would like at least 2 others and I have cc'ed
Paul and Dean, so they can either ACK or NACK this review assignment)

And, we do encourage others to review and make any comments on the
document at this time, particularly in regards to its readiness for
WGLC.  While this is a -00 doc, this is by far the oldest document in
the WG and was very thoroughly reviewed (albeit with a lot more content)
way long ago, thus we are not doing a typical "Initial Review" for this
document. 

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 10:20:05 -0500

Now with the right title!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Barnes, Mary (RICH2:AR00)
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Paul Kyzivat; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Dean Willis
Subject: [Sipping] Pre-WGLC Review:

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

As a reminder, the SIPPING WG review guidelines are available at:
https://softarmor.com/sipping/process/wg-review/sipping-review-guideline
s.html
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP Use
[email-masked] for questions on current sip Use
[email-masked] for new developments of core SIP
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:40:40 -0700

I should really do this myself but .... I think it would be great if  
someone got the configuration manual for a handful of common SIP  
phones and looked at what could be configured for them and put  
together an email that listed any things that were missing and were  
not vendor specific. It seems like this dataset should be rich enough  
that we can cover at least the common configurations that a UA would  
need.

Cullen <with my individual hat on>