Subject: [Sipping] IETF-72 SIPPING WG minutes available

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 18:55:36 -0500

Hi all,

The meeting summary for the SIPPING WG session in Dublin is available
at:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf72/notes/index.html

In addition, the detailed notes taken by Brian Rosen and Spencer are out
there as well (thanks guys!)

Please provide any feedback on the meeting summary (Minutes) before
Tuesday, August 19th, as I'd like to get it uploaded to the proceedings
directory, but would rather wait until folks have reviewed to avoid any
confusion.

I have included a summary of action items and agreed way forward at the
beginning for folks that don't want to wade through the details.

Thanks,
Mary. 
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP