Subject: [Sipping] PRACK update: other changes than allowing SDP offer in PRACK to be rejected?

From: "Christer Holmberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:36:22 +0100

Hi,

When we discussed the update to PRACK, due to the decission to allow SDP
offers in PRACKs to be rejected, at the MSP meeting I also raised the
question whether there are other changes that would need to be done to
PRACK.

One example was to loose up the restriction saying that the first
reliable response must contain an SDP offer if the INVITE was empty.

However, we did agree that we will NOT change anything unless we can
show that the current rules really cause problems. So, in the
first-reliable-response-must-contain-offer case, we will not change it
unless it really causes problems.

So, if you do think something causes problems, let the world know :)

Regards,

Christer 
_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP