Subject: Re: [siprec] Requirements #62 (closed): Do we still need REQ-015 and REQ-016?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:07:10 -0000

#62: Do we still need REQ-015 and REQ-016?

Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 To be resolved in -07 draft.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  leon.portman@…       
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed               
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                       
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                       
 Severity:  In WG Last Call                     |   Resolution:  fixed                
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/62#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>