Subject: [siprec] #71: Media Stream / codec params

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:28:21 -0000

#71: Media Stream / codec params

 From Prague minutes: "Slide 9: Open item: Media stream: Codec params text
 change. Although there
 wasn't any objection to changing codec params text to refer to RS SDP (as
 opposed to CS SDP), it was not clear to everyone why this was needed at
 all.
 Therefore it will be taken to the mailing list."

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new              
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                   
Component:  Metadata Model                      |     Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                   
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/71>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>