Subject: [siprec] #70: Start/stop time for paraticipant

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:26:44 -0000

#70: Start/stop time for paraticipant

 From Prague minutes: "Slide 8: Open item: Optional start/stop time
 attribute for Participant to be
 added? There seemed to be a feeling in the room that this is needed, but
 it was
 not clear exactly what it means and how it relates to things like a
 participant
 starting/stopping involvement in a CS and a participant starting/stopping
 involvement in a media stream. More discussion is needed to clarify this."

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new              
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                   
Component:  Metadata Model                      |     Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                   
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/70>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>