Subject: [siprec] #68: Start/stop time for Recording Session

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 15:24:21 -0000

#68: Start/stop time for Recording Session

 From Prague minutes:
 "Slide 5: Open item:  Optional start/stop time attribute for Recording
 Session to
 be added? There was considerable discussion on this, with points being
 raised
 about how to determine that the RS has really ended, the impact of
 persistent
 recording sessions, metadata updates continuing after the SIP session has
 finished, etc.. To be taken to the list."

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new              
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                   
Component:  Metadata Model                      |     Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                   
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/68>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>