Subject: [siprec] SIPREC draft relating to RTP

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:35:01 +0200

AVTCORE members,

Please be aware that an updated I-D has been published:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec/

This discusses use of RTP in the context of SIPREC, and contains candidate normative material for inclusion in the SIPREC protocol document.

SIPREC is holding a virtual interim meeting on Friday (13.00 GMT/UTC):
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=SIPREC_interim_part2&iso=20110923T13&ah=2

This draft will be the first agenda item. Slides are available in the official place:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2011/09/19/siprec/proceedings.html 

Webex details are available here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02535.html

It would be great to receive feedback on the draft from RTP experts and/or participation in Friday's discussions. Apologies for the short notice and for the inconvenient time for some of you (we have a number of Asian key participants).

John (SIPREC co-chair)

John Elwell
Tel: +44 1908 817801 (office and mobile)
Email: [email-masked]
http://www.siemens-enterprise.com/uk/

Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited.
Registered office: Brickhill Street, Willen Lake, Milton Keynes, MK15 0DJ.
Registered No: 5903714, England.

Siemens Enterprise Communications Limited is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.