Subject: [siprec] new version of I-D, draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:54:46 -0700

FYI. The updated draft is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-02

A new version of I-D, draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Charles Eckel and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-eckel-siprec-rtp-rec 
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) Recommendations for
SIPREC
Creation date:	 2011-09-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations and guidelines for RTP and
   RTCP in the context of SIPREC.  This document exists as a standalone
   document to facilitate discussion of the RTP recommendations, and it
   is anticipated that portions of this document will be incorporated
   into [I-D.ietf-siprec-protocol] rather than this document itself
   being adopted as a working group document.

The IETF Secretariat