Subject: [siprec] #75: How to represent recording callee capabilities in metadata XML ?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 06:37:12 -0000

#75: How to represent recording callee capabilities in metadata XML ?

 There was some discussions on this at http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/siprec/current/msg02316.html

 However no concrete conclusion was reached on this.
 Further during IETF 81 there was an agreement that capabilities of
 participants are actually attributes of association of participant to a
 session.This is because a participant in two sessions can have different
 capabilities depending on its role in the session.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rmohanr@…           |       Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new              
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                   
Component:  metadata            |     Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                   
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/75>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>