Subject: Re: [siprec] #70: Start/stop time for paraticipant

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 06:05:50 -0000

#70: Start/stop time for paraticipant

Changes (by rmohanr@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 After the discussions in IETF81, It was agreed to have
 associate/disassociate time for a participant. These will be defined as
 follows:
 Associate-time - associate-time is calculated by SRC as the time
       it sees a participant is associated to CS

 Disassociate-time- Disassociate-time is calculated by SRC as the
       time it see a participant disassociate from a CS.

 It is possible that a given participant can have multiple
 associate/disassociate
 times within given communication session.

 These two attributes are attributes of association of participant to a
 session.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  Metadata Model                      |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/70#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>