Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:10:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2011-09-01

   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
   viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS) and the Recording metadata
   format.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:02:40 +0530

Hi All,

I have submitted the new version of metadata draft. 
The diffs from previous version are at
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata/draft-ietf-si
prec-metadata-04-from-03.diff.html

This has the following changes:
1)Open items for which consensus where reached in IETF81
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02537.html)
2)Several of the comments sent by John in
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02260.html
3)Comments given by Martin Thompson on the XML schema during IETF81. All
comments expect one are taken care of.
4) Comments given by Ofir Roth and John on the XML schema
4)Metadata XML examples for basic use-cases are added. I will add more
use-cases in the subsequent versions.

Note that we still have several open items to be addressed and also some
of the comments of John's review to be closed. I will raise tickets for
the same to track and send separate e-mails and start discussions for
each of them.

Please review the draft at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04 and provide
your comments/inputs.

Regards,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 12:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording
Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2011-09-01

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.txt
_______________________________________________
siprec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec