Subject: Re: [siprec] #69: Start/stop time for CS Group

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 06:03:24 -0000

#69: Start/stop time for CS Group

Changes (by rmohanr@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 After the discussions in IETF81 and before we agreed on having
 associate/disassociate time for CS Group. The associate/disassociate time
 is defined as below

 Associate-time - Associate-time for CS-Group shall be calculated
       by SRC as the time when a grouping is formed.
  Disassociate-time - Disassociate-time for CS-Group shall be
       calculated by SRC as the time when the grouping ends

 The rules that determine how a grouping/disassociation of different
 Communication Session objects is done by SRC is outside the scope of
 SIPREC.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  Metadata Model                      |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/69#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>