Subject: [siprec] SIPREC Metadata

From: Sirish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 09:06:57 +0100

Hi,

I am Sirish doing a small POC on SIPREC Metadata.Some errors coming while I
was generating java classes using SCHEMA which was given in the RFC
draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-04.
Could you please let me know whethear the Schema which I had latest or not,
if not Could you please provide me the latest working schema

c:\sirish> xjc -p src.schema. SIPREC_metadata.xsd
 parsing a schema...
[ERROR] src-resolve.4.1: Error resolving component 'recording'. It was
detected that 'recording' has no namespace, but components with no target
namespace are not referenceable from schema document
'file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd'. If 'recording' is
intended to have a namespace, perhaps a prefix needs to be provided. If it
is intended that 'recording' has no namespace, then an 'import' without a
"namespace" attribute should be added to
'file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd'.
  line 9 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'urnuuid' to a(n) 'simpleType
definition' component.
  line 36 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'urnuuid' to a(n) 'simpleType
definition' component.
  line 52 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'urnuuid' to a(n) 'simpleType
definition' component.
  line 72 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'urnuuid' to a(n) 'simpleType
definition' component.
  line 74 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'urnuuid' to a(n) 'simpleType
definition' component.
  line 86 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'urnuuid' to a(n) 'simpleType
definition' component.
  line 88 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] s4s-elt-invalid-content.1: The content of '#AnonType_extensiondata'
is invalid.  Element 'any' is invalid, misplaced, or occurs too often.
  line 95 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
[ERROR] s4s-elt-must-match.1: The content of 'extensiondata' must match
(annotation?, (simpleType | complexType)?, (unique | key | keyref)*)). A
problem was found starting at: attribute.
  line 98 of file:/C:/Users/604897327/schema/SIPREC_metadata.xsd
Failed to parse a schema.
Thanks in advance

-- 
----------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Sirish Gandhi