Subject: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-04.txt

From: "Henry Lum" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 07:41:19 -0700

Hi,

I have merged the RTP draft into the protocol draft. It's basically a copy-and-paste at this point and no other changes have been made since -03.

Regards,
Henry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: May-09-12 10:38 AM
To: Henry Lum
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-04.txt has been successfully submitted by Henry Lum and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-siprec-protocol
Revision:	 04
Title:		 Session Recording Protocol
Creation date:	 2012-05-08
WG ID:		 siprec
Number of pages: 34

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), the Session Description Protocol (SDP), and the Real Time
   Protocol (RTP) for delivering real-time media and metadata from a
   Communication Session (CS) to a recording device.  The Session
   Recording Protocol specifies the use of SIP, SDP, and RTP to
   establish a Recording Session (RS) between the Session Recording
   Client (SRC), which is on the path of the CS, and a Session Recording
   Server (SRS) at the recording device.

The IETF Secretariat