Subject: [siprec] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:35:43 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the smae question about privacy considerations that the SecDir
reviewer noted:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06953.html

But see it is covered in the referenced drafts.  As such, could you note
in the security considerations section the references are for both
security and privacy considerations?  Just add "and privacy".