Subject: [Slim] SLIM (Human Language) informal discussion on progress

From: "Randall Gellens (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 23:57:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Randall Gellens ([email-masked]) invites you to participate
in the Doodle poll "SLIM (Human Language) informal discussion on
progress."

Randall Gellens says:
Informal meeting for people interested in SLIM (human language) and
how to make progress.  Slots based on email discussion.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/zsdwk44skdaz76hn?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Randall Gellens to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Randall Gellens" has invited
you to participate in the Doodle poll "SLIM (Human Language) informal
discussion on progress."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich