Subject: [Slim] Volunteers for direct multipart/multilingual email tests

From: Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 21:53:43 +0100

Hi all,

as I mentioned in the session today, I would like to do some wider testing
of the suggested structure for multipart/multilingual email (eg, with
message/rfc822 and message/global as inner parts).

Please can you let me know if you want to help out with this and, if so,
please let me know the email address for me to use. All I am after is an
idea of how well your email clients handle the format and if there are any
issues that could be addressed.

The multilingual mail is likely to come from a different address to this
one which is a restriction of the script I am using to send a hand-coded
message.

I will start sending some test emails in the next few days and I will try
to send one to this group as well.

Nik.

-- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple Language Content Type Internet Draft:

<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-multilangcontent/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent/>

-----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:11:38 -0400

I'm happy to volunteer. However I suffer from not being multilingual, so 
I'm limited in the tests I can do.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 4/7/16 4:53 PM, Nik Tomkinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as I mentioned in the session today, I would like to do some wider
> testing of the suggested structure for multipart/multilingual email (eg,
> with message/rfc822 and message/global as inner parts).
>
> idea of how well your email clients handle the format and if there are
> any issues that could be addressed.
>
> I will start sending some test emails in the next few days and I will
> try to send one to this group as well.
>
> Nik.
>
> --
>
> <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-multilangcontent/>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/
> _______________________________________________
> SLIM mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/slim
>

---

From: Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 23:41:51 +0100

Hi All,

I have sent the first test which was a simple multipart/multilingual with
message/rfc822 inner parts and no language-independant part to:

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Thanks for your help. I'll wait for some replies and then try the
message/rfc822 with a language-independant part in the next few days and a
message/global version soon after that.

Nik.

--