Subject: Get Ready For Some Mail That You Like

From: "Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:37:15 -0500

Hi,

Perhaps this might be of interest to you.

HERE IS YOUR REQUESTED INFORMATION!:
 
Fellow entrepreneur:

Don't knock it until you at least read this.  

For the first time ever, I have received a piece of
email that actually delivered more than just empty promises!
 
5LIST!  = $$$$$ IN THE BANK!

Perhaps this might be of interest to you?

GET PAID $5 PER SIGNUP TO BUILD YOUR OWN MAIL LIST!
.......why do it for free??
(Example: you get 10
   they get 10ea.=100
  they get 10 ea.=1000
WOW!~Each sending $5 to you=WOW!)

If you need to make a few thousand dollars REALLY FAST, then please,
take a moment to read this simple program I am sharing with you.

You DO NOT have to send $5 to five people, buy their reports, or
recipes, or anything like that. Nor will you have to invest more
money later to get things going.
 
THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO.  
 
Complete it in one hour, and you will never forget the day you first
received it.

The following is a plan to benefit you and your future. $$$$$ BE
PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE   DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting 
opportunity. Only invest a little bit of time, and your reward could
mean thousands of dollars! Good luck!
 
*********************************************************************
************ 
&ldquo;IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!  With two hours of work I have made over US
$11,000 In the last three weeks&hellip;..and my investment was just 
$5!!!  I LOVE IT!
Thank you 11,000 x's!&rdquo; -Julie M. St. Louis
*********************************************************************
*********** ARE YOU IN
NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?  HOW DOES $10,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?  Don't
laugh!  
Try this, for a change, while you wait for the others to start
working. 
One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists!
 
*********************************************************************
******
Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club. This service is 100% 
legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title18, Section 1302 and
1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of
federal regulations, Volume 16,  Sections 255 and 436, which state "a
product or service must be exchanged for
money received")
*********************************************************************
**********
Here's How It Works:  Unlike many other programs, this three level
program is more realistic  and much, much faster. Because it is so
easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH AND VERY FAST,
and you will see results in two weeks or less!
 
Just in time for next month's bills! You only mail out 20 copies (not
200 or more as in other programs). You should also send them to
people who send you their programs, because they know these programs
work and they are already believers in the
system!

Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER  RESPONSE
RATE! Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do
yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well.  

START RIGHT NOW!  It's simple and takes a very small investment.
It will pay off long before other letters even begin to trickle in!

$$$$$

Just give ONE person a $5 gift.  That's all!

$$$$$

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have US$10,0
00 in your bank account!  Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED, and
HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE!
Just one
(1) US $5 bill.  That's your investment!!!

*********************************************************************
**********
Follow These Simple Instructions:

1) On a blank sheet of paper write "Please add me to your mailing
list." Write your name and address clearly and  include your email
address for future mailings and courtesy follow ups.  
 
Fold it around a US $5 and send it to the FIRST name on the list (#1)
.  Only the first person on the list  gets your name and a
five dollar gift.

2) Retype only the list,  removing the FIRST (#1)  NAME FROM THE LIST
.  Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME   to the list in the
THIRD (#3) position.

3) Send out 20 copies of this letter.  NOTE: by sending this letter
via    EMAIL, The response time is much faster, and you
save the expenses of envelopes,stamps, and copying services

Consider this; MILLIONS of people "surf the Internet"everyday, all
day, all over the world! Fifty thousand new people get on the
Internet every month!  An excellent source of names are the people
who send you other programs and the names listed onthe letter they
send you.  
Your contact source is UNLIMITED!  It boggles my mind to think of all
the possibilities! 

Mail, or should I say Email, your letter TODAY!  It's so easy. One
hour of your time.  THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by Email:
1) Go to "edit" and "select all"
2) Go to "edit" and "copy"
3) Start (compose) a new Email message
4) Address your Email and Subject blocks
5) Go to "edit" and "paste".
After you have pasted this article to your new Email, 
delete the old header and footer (Subject, Date, To, From, Etc.)  
Now you can edit the names and addresses with ease. 
I recommend deleting the top name, adding your name and address to
the bottom of the list, then simply changing the numbers.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  
When your name reaches the first position in a few days, it will be
your turn to collect your gifts.  The gifts will be sent to you by
1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest US $5
and one hour to receive US $10,000 in cash. That's all!  

There will be a total of US$10,000 in US$5 bills in your mailbox in
two weeks. US$10,000 for one hour&rsquo;s work!  I think it's WORTH
IT, don't you?
 
GO AHEAD...TRY IT.  IT'S US$5!... EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND,  WOULDN'T THAT BE
NICE?  IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

*********************************************************************
*********** 
TRUE STORY
Cindy Allen writes:  
&ldquo;I ran this gift summation four times last year. The first time
I received over $7,000 in cash in less than two weeks and
over $10,000 in cash in the next three times I ran it.  I can't begin
to tell you how great it feels Not to have to worry about
money anymore!  I thank God for the day I received this letter! It
has truly changed my life!  
 
Don't be afraid to make gifts to strangers, they'll come back to you
in ten-fold.  
 
So, let's keep it going and help each other out in these "tough and
uncertain times."

*********************************************************************
*********** 
CAN I DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU CAN
this plan is structured for everyone to send only 20 letters each. 
However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as many as you
can.  Every 20 letters you send has a return of $10,000
or more.   If you can mail forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, 
 
GO FOR IT!  THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, 
THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 thru 3 and
everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is!
Besides, there are no mailing lists to buy,(and wait for), and trips
to the printer or copier, and you can do it again and again,
with your regular groups or gifters, or start up a new group.
 
Why not?  It beats working!  

Each time you receive an MLM offer, Respond with this letter!  
Your name will climb to the number one position at dizzying rates
Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR.
That's the key to this program&rsquo;s success. Your name must run
the full gamut on the list to produce the end results.
Sneaking your name higher up on the list WILL NOT produce the results
as you think, 
and it only cheats the other people who have worked hard and have
earned the right to be there.  
 
So please, 
play by the rules and the $$$ will come to you!

*********************************************************************
***********
MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY!

 $$$  
 Together we will prosper!  
 $$$ GOOD LUCK!!!

*********************************************************************
************
1.   Bonnie Mallalieu                                                
               
      MC Box 5179
      Clinton, MS 39058
 
2.   FWM Marketing
      1602 N Maryland Ave
       Plant City, Fl 33556

3.   Paul D. Gram
      16277 NW 20th St
      Pembroke Pines, Fl. 33028

*********************************************************************
********** 
Wishing you the best in all you do! You probably don't believe this
will work, but if you don't try it, you will never know. That's the
way I felt.  
Try it.  You won't be sorry. 
Paul Gram

For support and to Maximize your success Email me with "5list"in
subject heading along with a copy of your re-done list
*********************************************************************
************
IMPORTANT: This is a one and only email, if you do not join, if you
are not interested or even if you are interested, you will
not get any more email regarding this from me. It is up to you now.
*********************************************************************
*********** 
WISHING YOU THE BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER!

*********************************************************************
***************
Please Remove at:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************************
***************