Subject: Off-list discussion of RTCS

From: [email-masked] (Peter Gutmann)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:14:36 +1200

After the previous RTCS posts I got a number of off-list replies, including
several in which the authors specifically said that they din't want to comment
in public, e.g:

  i did not post it to the list, because i do not think that a objective
  discussion is possible there. moreover, i do not want to waste my time in
  religious discussions.

This is unfortunate, because I'm now carrying on multiple private discussions
with potential spill-over between them, but only one person at a time is
seeing each thread, which is limiting its usefulness somewhat.

In order to resolve this problem, I'd like to invite anyone who's interested
in discussing things further, or who's currently part of one of the private
threads, to join the off-list discussion.  It's not a real mailing list, just
a list of cc'd addresses, I can also bcc you if you'd prefer to lurk
anonymously.

(This move is rather unfortunate because I'd like to get open feedback on
 RTCS, but it doesn't appear that this is possible).

Peter.