Subject: Clients supporting Header Protection

From: donncha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:33:16 +1100

I'm updating my S/MIME library to support header protection and was 
wondering if anyone knows of a mail client which will generate & parse 
a 'header protected' S/MIME message so that I can test against it?

thanks,
donncha

---

From: "Bonatti, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:34:41 -0500

This seems like the kind of thing that the Examples draft is for,
but I'm fairly sure this case isn't covered.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of donncha
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 20:33
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Clients supporting Header Protection

I'm updating my S/MIME library to support header protection and
was 
wondering if anyone knows of a mail client which will generate &
parse 
a 'header protected' S/MIME message so that I can test against
it?

thanks,
donncha