Subject: *5 businesses interested in your talent - please respond!

From: Gloria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:13:57 +0300 (MSK)

Just answer our 5 question business survey to be introduced to them!

If you are interested in:

* Making extra money - or a full-time income - from home

* Paying lower taxes next year

* Spending more time with your family instead of your boss

Take our business survey today!

You'll be introduced to 5 business owners who are looking for people just like you!

http://104.ntvna.com/trcrsi^x8_D.Ut0Mtu0RQ8A=t202veZC6eziaZssz6/

This email was sent by a 3rd party on behalf of HomeBusinessConnection, which does not have your email address. To stop receiving our offers, click here.

http://104.ntvna.com/pics/kl104a.jsp

To unsubscribe from the list owner who sent you this email, please follow the sender's instructions in the email. HomeBusinessConnection, 1595 S Mount Joy St, Elizabethtown, PA 17022 

_____________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered with MKDTO or
one of our marketing partners. If you received this message in error
or if you wish to be removed from the MKDTO mailing list, 
follow the link below. 
http://104.ntvna.com/trursw5o_grQJj.Zjv.tH_3ejd.dNFDFs*=FszL5==sD/
Please allow up to 72hrs for changes to take effect.

This e-mail message may be part of a recurring mailing campaign.
MKDTO is a mailing service and does not sponsor or otherwise endorse
the goods and/or services advertised herein. By continuing to receive
e-mails from MKDTO, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy: 
http://104.ntvna.com/privacy.html
POSTAL REMOVAL: 
12 Mercer St, Suite 400, Toronto ON M5V 1H3, Canada
_____________________________________________________________________