Subject: Xbox 360 Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Xbox Panel Members Wanted" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:26:30 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in SuperbRewards's Free* Xbox 360 promotion.

To claim your Xbox 360,

Please Go Here

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your Xbox 360 before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

SuperbRewards

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by superbrewards.com and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive superbrewards.com emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

superbrewards.com site, or you can write us at: superbrewards.com, 123 N. Congress Avenue #351, Boynton Beach, Fl 33426

-hi-20.m-25.fgwgv86mjwxvwvlke6o.j-12-Quotes_Of_The_Day_:

Why can magicians make things disappear into thin air, but not thick air?

Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?

Why is the third hand on the watch called second hand?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out"?

What do people in China call their good plates?

Can you sentence a homeless man to house arrest?

If feathers tickle people, do they tickle birds?

Does a postman deliver his own mail?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why doesn't a chicken egg taste like chicken?

Why is it that cargo is transported by ship while a shipment is transported by car?

Does peanut butter really have butter in it?

Do mimes watch silent movies?

Is the fear of flying groundless?

Why do people say "You scared the living daylights out of me" when daylight is not living?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

shipazun kuhushi tnjnf.bsdijwf boxeshi jfug-psh ngejuquukaj lonuputha shuphu queripag phokoshux bungafuqua daxeph