Subject: smime-archive, get paid to take online surveys!

From: Jessica Peterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 22:52:21 +0400 (MSD)

Hey there smime-archive

Here's an easy way to earn extra money that's fun too!
Now you can really...

** Get paid to take online surveys and make $5 to $75 
   per survey!

** Set your-own hours and work from-home. Great for 
   moms, dads, students, and retired folks!

** Get paid to try new products. Keep the products and 
   get paid too!

Because business is so competitive now-a-days, companies 
need people like you to give their feedback on products, 
services, even Web-sites! 

This is a fun way to make extra cash, and you can check 
out all the details by going here now:

http://lo191.hhost.biz/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTdTdcbgblbadIeSeAdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

You'll be glad you did!

Jessica Petersen

---------------------------------------------------
Advertiser Info: Amazing-Offers ~ 4009 Old Denton Rd. 
#114-225 ~ Carrollton, Texas 75007-1022
---------------------------------------------------

_____________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered with MKDTO or
one of our marketing partners. If you received this message in error
or if you wish to be removed from the MKDTO mailing list, 
follow the link below. 
http://lo191.hhost.biz/trubwfddaaencKcIaSecdTeebnacclaQcIaQczabaQaFcsdOcTeudSaabudmdQcjdybbdgaNeCbPeJehbvcAae/
Please allow up to 72hrs for changes to take effect.

This e-mail message may be part of a recurring mailing campaign.
MKDTO is a mailing service and does not sponsor or otherwise endorse
the goods and/or services advertised herein. By continuing to receive
e-mails from MKDTO, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy: 
http://lo191.hhost.biz/ghtmeneslls.html
POSTAL REMOVAL: 
12 Mercer St, Suite 400, Toronto ON M5V 1H3, Canada
_____________________________________________________________________