Subject: PROJECT MANAGER

From: "Drosaze martins pm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 20:28:55 -0500 (GMT+5)

PROJECT MANAGER
NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
FOLOMO - COMPLEX LAGOS NIGERIA
ATTN SIR/ MADAM

I am the project manager with the Nigeria National petroleum 
Corporation (NNPC). I know you will be surprise to receive this kind of 
letter seeking for your assistance. To be cadid, I got your e-mail 
address through a close relation of mine who is now with the Nigeria 
Chamber of commerce (NCC) though I did not disclosed to him what I will 
use it for as I only requested for one.

Now the business in question is the transfer of US$12.5m . This sum 
came as an over invoiced sum which we did purposely, during when my
corporation awarded contract to some foreign firms which I as the 
project manager masterminded the whole contract, which the foreign
contractors was dully received their total contract amount leaving this 
over invoiced sum of USD$12.5m floating in the union bank Nigerian PLC, 
to be transferred to a foreign bank account. We the official concern 
are still active service, and the Civil rule of conduct does not 
warrant us top operate offshore account. That is the reason why we are 
strongly seeking for your assistance in proving your bank information's 
where we can transfer this fund. Please, you are very important in this 
transaction as every
documents covering the transfer of this fund will be in your name. So 
all what we are in need now is your banking information and ability to 
keep it top secret based on the nature of it all. We have mapped out 
30% of US$12.5m to be for you the account owner, 60% for us while 10% 
is mapped out for any process of expenses to be incurred on the process 
of this transfer whether locally here
or Abroad. On receipt of your bank information's within 14 working 
days. This fund will be in your nominated account. 

I will be very grateful to receive this information from you, and also 
pleased that you should not betray the trust I imposed in you.
As we will be investing part of our share in your country. 

I await your immediately complains
Best regards
Thanks
Dr Osaze Martins,
NB,PLEASE REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE MAIL ADDRESS,
[email-masked]