Subject: Electronic GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

From: "Market Computer Research" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:17:05 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Circuit City GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://sarazone.com/ccr/

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $500 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://sarazone.com/ccr/

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

_Quotes_Of_The_Day_

Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?

Can I get arrested for running into a Fire House yelling Movie! Movie!?

Can you be a closet claustrophobic?

Could someone ever get addicted to counseling?

If so, how could you treat them?

Did Adam and Eve have navels?

Did the early settlers ever go on a camping trip?

Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?

But when you take him in a car, he sticks his head out the window!

Do fish get cramps after eating?

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?

Do one legged ducks swim in circles?

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as 4's?

Does the little mermaid wear an algebra?

Does the Postmaster General need a stamp of approval?

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

How can overlook and oversee be opposites, while quite a lot and quite a few are alike?

How can someone "draw a blank"?

How can the weather be hot as hell one day and cold as hell another?

How can there be "self help GROUPS"?

How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?

How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

in-26.wmhmvf96xhavhvi7p9b.k-13.j-21