Subject: Xbox 360 Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Xbox Gift Dept.Daily Events" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 06:10:36 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in SuperbRewards's Free* Xbox 360 promotion.

To claim your Xbox 360,

Please Go Here

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your Xbox 360 before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

SuperbRewards

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by superbrewards.com and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive superbrewards.com emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

superbrewards.com site, or you can write us at: superbrewards.com, 123 N. Congress Avenue #351, Boynton Beach, Fl 33426

-ik-13.j-21.n-26.wmhmvf96xhavhvi7p9b-Quotes_Of_The_Day_:

If you do it you’ll regret it, if you don’t do it you’ll regret it, either way your going to regret it, you might as well just do it

"If the first grape you eat is bitter then you will not bother eating grapes again. If the first grape you eat is a sweet one then you will be willing to eat a lot of bitter grapes in search of another sweet one "

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins (The Fellowship of the Ring: J.R.R. Tolkien)

" To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower . . .hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour . . . " ~William Blakeg

"I've been rich and I've been poor… rich is better"

Creating success is tough but keeping it is tougher -Pete Roseg

"Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet" - Roger Miller

"All who wander are not lost." -JRR Tolkien

"No amount of sizzle will make a bad steak good."

Ashes to Ashes Dust-to-Dust, Life is short so Party We must!

Sticks and stones are hard on bones,

aimed with angry art

words can sting like anything,

but silence breaks the heart... -Phyllis mcgenlee

"Give up for a second and that is where you will finish."

zohuhut ngomoauihi tnjnf.bsdijwf hilangepha jfug-psh quunutathol cedaquingo luleshoxu higebu kupushoqu phajiquev gafegongimo