Subject: Impress your wife

From: "Shirley Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:37:14 +0400

Hi there,

Try this special product, Cialis Soft Tabs. We have millions
of happy customers all around the world. You will get the perfect
feeling of being a man again!

Cialis Soft Tabs is the impotence treatment drug that everyone
is talking about. Cialis acts up to 36 hours, compare this to
only two or three hours of Viagra action! The active ingredient is
Tadalafil, same as in brand Cialis.

Simply dissolve half a pill under your tongue, 10 min before
intercourse for the best erections you've ever had! Cialis also
have less sidebacks (you can drive or mix alcohol drinks with
them). No prior prescription is needed.

 * Save up to 80% compared to the pharmacies.
 * Worldwide shipping
 * Impress your woman today!

You can get it at: http://confuting.com/soft/

World RX Direct can bring you quality Generic Drugs for a
fraction of the cost of the expensive Brand Name equivalents.
Order our Tadalafil pills today and save 80%. We ship worldwide,
and currently supply to over 1 million customers globally! We
always strive to bring you the cheapest prices.

No thanks: http://confuting.com/rr.php