Subject: Electronic GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

From: "Need Computer Testers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:48:15 -0800

-----------------------------------------------------------

Circuit City GiftCard Confirmation #3658-VACC6735

To: [email-masked] #4031

-----------------------------------------------------------

To receive your gift, please click on or cut and paste:

http://omnisaver.net/ccr/

We have been trying to reach you in order to deliver your free Circuit City Gift Card.

Please verify your shipping address and zipcode.

Consumer Incentive Promotions has given you this $500 Circuit City Gift Card just for
answering a 3-minute survey and following instructions on our website.

Please visit our website and verify your zipcode:

http://omnisaver.net/ccr/

Thank you and ENJOY!

Sincerely,

Mary Henderson

Customer Service Rep.

Customer Incentive Promotions

This limited time promotion is sponsored by Consumer Incentive Promotions and subject to Terms, Conditions
and Restrictions. See site for details. The trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor
are they affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to receive Consumer Incentive
Promotions emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Consumer Incentive Promotions site, or you can
write us at: Consumer Incentive Promotions, 14545 J Military Tr. #189, Delray Beach, FL 33484, USA.

To unsubscribe, go to:

Here

_Quotes_Of_The_Day_

Can a person choke and die on a life savor?

Why are women and men's shoe sizes different?

What happens when you say “hi” to your friend on an airplane who's name is Jack?

If you took a compass to outer space would it still point "magnetic north"? Is there still a north, south, east, and west in space?

Why is it illegal to put money in other people's parking meters?

Do people with big eyes see at a wider range than people with smaller eyes?

Do you ever notice those red balls on the wires while your driving? Well what are they for?

Why do people who don’t want to go to hell bury themselves 6 ft. closer?

Why is the St. Louis baseball team the cardinals, but the Missouri state bird is the blue bird?

Why are public toilet seats never complete ovals?

If we had a president that was a woman, would her husband be the first man?

Why do we have to wait till the water starts boiling before we can put

pasta into the water?

If a criminal turns himself in shouldn't he get the reward money?

Why are blue Christmas lights so popular? Aren't red and green the

traditional colors?

Why do police officers wear tight clothes and dressy shoes? wouldn't that make them slower when chasing someone?

gprfrk6xw8fbkfkmq7xl.i-11.h-19.l-24