Subject: Cell Phone Bill - CNFRM: #29624-AF213

From: "Cell Phone Provider Deals" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 19:40:40 -0800

Paid Cell Phone Service

Your Bills Paid Team

CNFRM: #29624-AF213
999 Skyway Landing Rd.

Suite 200 San Carlos, CA 94070

To: Member #36184

Email: [email-masked]##

______________________________________________________________

Greetings, We would like to pay your cell phone service for a year.

You must have an account at one of the following providers: Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Confirm Here

Up to $1,800 towards cell phone provider bills.

Requirements:

Must be 18 with one of the current cell phone providers:

Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Please Go Here

Have a wonderful Day!

Sincerely,

Ginger Richson

Your Bills Paid Team

This limited time promotion is sponsored by:

Y o u r B i l l s P a i d . com

Rules:

Subject to Terms, Conditions and Restrictions. See site for details. The
trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they
affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to
receive things from company, visit the web site, or you can write us at:
(see top for address)Or Go Here

_Quotes_Of_The_Day_

If you keep trying to prove Murphy's Law, will something keep going wrong?

If you play a blank tape at full volume and have a mime for a neighbor, will he complain?

If you put freeze-dried coffee in the microwave, will you go back in time?

If you spend your day doing nothing, how do you know when you're done?

If you steal a clean slate, does it go on your record?

If you take a shower, where do you put it?

If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty litter?

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia can you read correctly?

If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yell at them would they still grow, only to be troubled and insecure?

Is a castrated pig disgruntled?

Is it possible to be totally partial?

Is it progress if a cannibal learns to eat with a fork?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Is there a Dr. Salt?

Isn't hot water already hot?

Can you grow birds by planting birdseed?

Just before someone gets nervous, do they experience cocoons in their stomach?

Should crematoriums give discounts for burn victims?

fg-18.h-10.k-23.8hthgu35at1gtgckv3f