Subject: Xbox 360 Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Xbox Award Dept.Daily.News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 21:01:41 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in SuperbRewards's Free* Xbox 360 promotion.

To claim your Xbox 360,

Please Go Here

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your Xbox 360 before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

SuperbRewards

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by superbrewards.com and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive superbrewards.com emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

superbrewards.com site, or you can write us at: superbrewards.com, 123 N. Congress Avenue #351, Boynton Beach, Fl 33426

-fg-18.h-10.k-23.8hthgu35at1gtgckv3f-Quotes_Of_The_Day_:

"I'm the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!." --Bret Hart

""Ninety percent of the game is half mental." --Jim Wohford

"Thanks, you don't look so hot yourself." - after being told he looked cool (Yogi Berra).

"I've just got to maintain my passion for what I do." -- Leonardo Dicaprio

"I'd love to be a pop idol. Of course, my groupies are now between 40 and 50."- Kevin Bacon

"My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing." -- Jessica Alba

"It's so sweet, I feel like my teeth are rotting when I listen to the radio." -- Bono (of U2)

"Everyone told me to pass on Speed because it was a 'bus movie."-- Sandra Bullock

"I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever." - Jim Carrey

"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."-- Jim Carrey

"I like the job. That's what I'll miss the most... I'm not sure anybody ever liked this as much as I've liked it." -- Bill Clinton

quiqualoda ndeceboju tnjnf.bsdijwf nustohahe jfug-psh fajavon nducoupi wangalevaas kitawu ranguphab thize qualendoqu