Subject: Need Help Eliminating Your Back Taxes?

From: Tax Strategist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:39:05 +0400 (MSD)

Got Past Due Taxes?

Get Free, Reputable Help Now!

To learn more about this program:

http://ma197.inotu.biz/trcbwfddaaencKcIaSecdTeScNafewdTcgdcdsdYbRdrbsezcfccdocxcgabdobOdQdmckcObzeiaebsegaLbk/

This email was been sent by a 3rd party on behalf of TTS. TTS does not have your email address.
To stop receiving email regarding this AS ONLY, follow this link:
http://ma197.inotu.biz/budatnoesoy/budatnoesoy.jsp
or contact TTS: 268 Bush St. #4329, San Francisco CA 94104

_____________________________________________________________________
You are receiving this e-mail because you registered with MKDTO or
one of our marketing partners. If you received this message in error
or if you wish to be removed from the MKDTO mailing list, 
follow the link below. 
http://ma197.inotu.biz/trubwfddaaencKcIaSecdTbLdMeUbvdkcEdkawabaQaFcsdOcTeudSaabudmdQcjdybbdgaNeCbPeJehbvcAae/
Please allow up to 72hrs for changes to take effect.

This e-mail message may be part of a recurring mailing campaign.
MKDTO is a mailing service and does not sponsor or otherwise endorse
the goods and/or services advertised herein. By continuing to receive
e-mails from MKDTO, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Policy: 
http://ma197.inotu.biz/budatnoesoy.html
POSTAL REMOVAL: 
12 Mercer St, Suite 400, Toronto ON M5V 1H3, Canada
_____________________________________________________________________