Subject: Cell Phone Bill - CNFRM: #29624-AF213

From: "Cell Phone Provider Deals" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:16:58 -0800

Paid Cell Phone Service

Your Bills Paid Team

CNFRM: #29624-AF213
999 Skyway Landing Rd.

Suite 200 San Carlos, CA 94070

To: Member #36184

Email: [email-masked]##

______________________________________________________________

Greetings, We would like to pay your cell phone service for a year.

You must have an account at one of the following providers: Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Confirm Here

Up to $1,800 towards cell phone provider bills.

Requirements:

Must be 18 with one of the current cell phone providers:

Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Please Go Here

Have a wonderful Day!

Sincerely,

Ginger Richson

Your Bills Paid Team

This limited time promotion is sponsored by:

Y o u r B i l l s P a i d . com

Rules:

Subject to Terms, Conditions and Restrictions. See site for details. The
trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they
affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to
receive things from company, visit the web site, or you can write us at:
(see top for address)Or Go Here

_Quotes_Of_The_Day_

If I think, and therefore I am, am I just a thought?

If ignorance is bliss, why aren’t more people happy?

Why do the numbers on the phone go one way, but the numbers on the calculator go the other way?

Why do we tie shoes to the back of a car for newly weds?

Is it possible to do stand-up comedy sitting down?

Is bad a bad word?

If dinosaurs had sores.........what would they be called?

What does the T in T-Shirt really mean?

Why does the label on children’s Tylenol tell you not to operate heavy machinery or vehicles when it's for CHILDREN!?

Why do they call front seat shotgun?

Why are all farms red?

Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?

Why is there not a Channel 1 on TV?

Why are there dents in a golf ball?

Why are the obituaries found in the "living" section of the newspaper?

How can someone be dirt poor, and another be filthy rich?

When you put 'THE' and 'IRS' together, it forms 'THEIRS'. Coincidence? I think not?

What would happen if u put a humidifier and a dehumdifier in the same room?

Are one handed people offended when police tell them to put their hands up?

If you built a time machine with all new parts, when you went back would the parts you use dissapear because they didn't exist then?

cfcic6bdymih6i6tokdg.d-15.h-20.e-7