Subject: multicum gasms for men

From: " Stephens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:37:19 +0400

"I just wanted to write and thank you for Spur-M. 
I suffered from poor sperm count and motility. I found 
your site and ordered Spur-M Fertility Blend for Men. 
I have wondered for years what caused low semen and sperm 
count, and how I could improve my fertility and help my wife
conceive. Spur-M seems to have done just that! Thank you
for your support."
Andrew H., London, UK

"Spur-M really does help improve fertility and effectiveness
of sperm and semen motility. I used it for the past few months,
and not only does it work - I also feel better to. I have 
more energy. This is an excellent counter to low sperm count
and motility. I'll be buying more!!!"
Franz K., Bonn, Germany

http://endosonic.com/spur/?news

"I had been wondering on the causes of low semen and 
sperm count, I was searching for this type of information 
when I found your site. I hadn't been made aware of this 
product before then, so was quite surprised to be able 
to find a Male fertility product. Usually everything is 
geared towards female fertility. Suffice to say I ordered 
and a few months later we received the good news from the 
Doctors - My wife is pregnant. I can't be 100% sure if 
it was Spur-M that helped. But I am happy enough to be able
to say it should be considered by any man looking to increase 
his fertility. It worked for me. Thanks."
Roy B., Essex, UK

http://endosonic.com/spur/?news

not interested in promotional campaign, go here
http://gossipy.net/rm.php?news