Subject: Cell Phone Bill - CNFRM: #29624-AF213

From: "Cell Phone Provider Deals" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 19:45:31 -0800

Paid Cell Phone Service

Your Bills Paid Team

CNFRM: #29624-AF213
999 Skyway Landing Rd.

Suite 200 San Carlos, CA 94070

To: Member #36184

Email: [email-masked]##

______________________________________________________________

Greetings, We would like to pay your cell phone service for a year.

You must have an account at one of the following providers: Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Confirm Here

Up to $1,800 towards cell phone provider bills.

Requirements:

Must be 18 with one of the current cell phone providers:

Cingular, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Please Go Here

Have a wonderful Day!

Sincerely,

Ginger Richson

Your Bills Paid Team

This limited time promotion is sponsored by:

Y o u r B i l l s P a i d . com

Rules:

Subject to Terms, Conditions and Restrictions. See site for details. The
trademark owners have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they
affiliated or connected with this promotion. If you no longer wish to
receive things from company, visit the web site, or you can write us at:
(see top for address)Or Go Here

_Quotes_Of_The_Day_

How can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?

Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift?

If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?

If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?

Why do black olives come in cans and green olives come in jars

Did Noah keep his bees in archives?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a picture of a thousand words worth?

If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?

If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?

What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?

What do mermaids eat?

If your plan is having no plan, do you have a plan?

If the energizer bunny attacks someone, is he charged with battery?

If anything's possible, then is it possible that nothing's possible?

Is atheism is a non-prophet organization?

If a baseball is hit out of the stadium, travels completely around the world, re-enters the stadium, and is caught by a fielder, is it a home run or an out?

ab-13.d2327ys6g30737t5fsa.c-5.f-18