Subject: Xbox 360 Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Xbox Award Dept.Daily.News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:45:06 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in SuperbRewards's Free* Xbox 360 promotion.

To claim your Xbox 360,

Please Go Here

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your Xbox 360 before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

SuperbRewards

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by superbrewards.com and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive superbrewards.com emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

superbrewards.com site, or you can write us at: superbrewards.com, 123 N. Congress Avenue #351, Boynton Beach, Fl 33426

-df-8.e-16.i-21.ugeg6q19pe86e6sdf1i-Quotes_Of_The_Day_:

If knees were backwards, what would chairs look like?

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from? If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, who came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

If soap is used to make you clean, why does it leave a scum?

If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide and seek, does he automatically lose because he can't find himself?

If someone invented instant water, what would they mix it with?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill herself, is it considered a hostage situation? If superglue is so good, why doesn't it stick to the side of the tube?

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

If the cops arrest a mime, do they have to tell him he has the right to remain silent?

If the Energizer Bunny attacks someone, is it charged with battery?

If the folks at the psychic hotlines were really psychic, wouldn't they call you first?

depheosh quuriph tnjnf.bsdijwf starugoph jfug-psh xesohoke copetond jequend langolo kecongu kinotoc thetheshost