Subject: Xbox 360 Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

From: "Xbox Award Dept.Daily.News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:18:21 -0800

Participation Confirmation #32-156220743

Congrats, You've been selected to participate in SuperbRewards's Free* Xbox 360 promotion.

To claim your Xbox 360,

Please Go Here

This is Limited Time promotion, please claim your Xbox 360 before it's too late!

Best Wishes,

Barbara Smith

Reward Representative

SuperbRewards

To unsubscribe, go:
Here

This promotion is sponsored exclusively by superbrewards.com and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt
of the membership incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including: age and residency requirements,

registration with a valid email address, completion of user survey, sponsor promotions and shipping address verification.
Upon completion of all requirements, we will promptly ship your membership incentive gift to your verified shipping

address. You may review the status of your account via the member account area at anytime. Participation eligibility is
restricted to US residents 18 and over. The trademark owners above have not endorsed this promotion, nor are they

affiliated or connected with this promotion in any way. This is a limited time promotion and may expire in the near future.
Restrictions may apply. If you no longer wish to receive superbrewards.com emails, visit the un-subscribe page on the

superbrewards.com site, or you can write us at: superbrewards.com, 123 N. Congress Avenue #351, Boynton Beach, Fl 33426

-iwmhmvf96xhavhvi7p9b.j-21.k-13.n-26-Quotes_Of_The_Day_:

Do not envy the one you admire most, instead, try to make yourself one that can be envied

-"Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear!"

-"The lesson is in the struggle, not in the victory!"

-"Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible!"

-"Its ok to kiss a fool, its ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you!"

"Friends are gods ways of apologizing for our families"

Life's a garden dig it

"You only live once...but if you live it right, once is enough"

Only after the last tree has been cut down,

only after the last river has been poisoned,

only after the last fish has been caught,

only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten

"If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it"-Jonathan winters.

"The best man for a job is a woman"-Ares (from Xena Warrior Princess)

"Knowledge talks, wisdom listens"

"To control others is to have power, to control yourself is to know the way" - Lao Ma

A woman has to work twice as hard as a man to be thought of as half as good. Luckily this is not difficult"

II can resist anything but temptation I believe in angels, the Kind that heaven sends ...I'm surrounded By angels, but I call Them my best friends

modefabujor pudulastup tnjnf.bsdijwf mubobung jfug-psh boxel bangostush shugab kijophazi cenuquothe gezof jisupaphond